Anders; Dragon Age 2

Start bij het begin

"Hawke. I'm glad you came." Aveline said, her voice turning to concern when she saw (Y/N) face. "Are you okay Hawke? You seem angry."

"I'm not angry," She said trying to conceal her anger.

"Now I can tell you lying. What's wrong?" (Y/N) huffed and finally said,

"......Anders brought up the whole Isabella thing."

"And?" Aveline asked confused.

"It's embarrassing!! And it's even worse that Anders brought it up." (Y/N) said sadly. Over the three years that (Y/N) knew Anders, her feelings for Anders just grew stronger and stronger. Three months after (Y/N) met Anders, she thought that their relationship was actually going somewhere. Their relationship had steadily progressed until the day when he attacked the Templars and almost killed the mage that they were trying to save. (Y/N) talked him out of it, but later that day when she went to talk to him at the clinic, he broke it off because he didn't want to hurt her. The worst part of it was the night before he broke it off they had taken it to the next level. (Y/N), Verric, Fenris, Aveline, and Anders went to the Hanged Man after they had finished a mission and everyone got drunk.

Finally, (Y/N) got up to leave but almost fell over.

"Hey let me take you home," Anders said and caught her before she fell. (Y/N) giggled and clasped onto Anders tightly.

"Yes sir!" (Y/N) said and started walking.

Anders walked her back to (Y/N)'s house and surprisingly no one was home. He led (Y/N) to the door and she fumbled to unlock the door.

"Here, let me get that for you." Anders said and grabbed the keys from her hands. They got into the house and Anders turned to leave.

"Stay." (Y/N) said. Anders turned around and she walked up to him and pressed herself up against him. "I want you." She fumbled with his belt when he gently grabbed her hands.

"(Y/N), you're drunk. Are you sure about this?" Anders whispered. Both their breaths were shallow when she finally answered him.

"Yes Anders. I want you. I need you right now." She whispered. "Please Anders."

And that was it. It was the best and most passionate sex she had ever had. He was so gentle and loving, and then the next day, it was over-

"Hawke? Are you even listening to me?" Aveline asked.

"Sorry." (Y/N) replied, her thoughts being pulled back from the past to the present.

"You still love him, don't you?" Aveline said.

"Yes, I do." (Y/N) whispered. "But that enough. Now, what job do you need to be done?" (Y/N) changed the subject quickly.

"There is a group of raiders on the Wounded Coast that I need to be taken care of," Avilene said.

"That's it? Then we'll leave right away."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They had made it to the wounded coast when Verric pulled her aside.

"Hawke why are you mad?" He asked seeming oblivious to the fact that she was madly in love with Anders even though she told him already.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked furiously. "Because I love Anders! And then he had to go and say that about Isabella!" she started to cry.

"Hey, hey it's all right. I'm sorry for laughing." He said and gave me a hug.

"I'm such a nugging baby." (Y/N) said and wiped away the tears that had formed. "Now lets get back to the group before they wonder what happened to us."