"Harry, put your ears closer to the totem." I moved my hand at the back of his head and pulled him closer to the totem unknowingly pulling him closer to me, I had pressed my ears to the totem and he kept a feet distance, how in the world could he hear it?

"It's a tell tell tale, I bet it's made up." He said slowly more like a whisper. 

"I heard it." I hushed back at him. His eyes widen and he snapped his head up. 

"You are lying." He said in a disbelived tone.

"I don't lie." I said that with no teeth. Okay I lie, But I was not lying about this. I did heard it.

He placed his head back he was an inch closer this time, I could see his eyes more clearly than before, my breath hitched at the close proximity. 

"This is stupid." He whispered again. 

"Then why are you grinning?" I mumured. smiling at him.

"I am not." He placed his finger on lips tracing the edge of it. I had this urge to trace the outline of his lip. Wait, what?!! I do not want to do that or anything to him, with him. 

"I am never going to hear anything, let's go!" He pushed his head back and stood straight. His actions broke my train of thoughts and I moved too.

"What makes this old totem so famous anyway?" He made an annoying face.

"AA--HELLO! if you haven't heard the story thousands of dead.." I was cut in the mid.

"Dead people trapped, I know the history Ginny." He said in a bored tone.

"And still you ask?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

He stopped and looked at me. "I don't see how it amuse people, when it a sad hollowing of dead people trapped in a god forbidden rock for the eternity." He said in a dead tone.

I honestly was taken back with his perspective, I always eyed it as a monument with strange whispering sounds. People came around from the world to just look at it. I felt kinda a stupid at that moment. I can't admit that too him so I made a stupid comment instead. 

"I heard them whale, don't snatch that rare price from me.!" I giggled. 

He exhaled a loud breath and shook his head. " still, I don't buy that."

"Hey!! I did.!" I exclaimed.

********

"Where to next?" I bounced a pebble.

Harry was thinking hard this time, we went to visit an ancient church next after the totem. Then I showed him the historic haunted valley, It was not haunted according to him by the way. He kept showing logic and I Kept slapping him with facts. with no win win we left the valley.

"I want to see the Eiffel tower." He said.

"Yeah sure." I nodded. wait what? 

"What did you say?" I asked him loudly.

"Eiffel tower." He repeated.

"Eiffel tower." I tilted my head to my right and asked slowly.

"Eiffel tower." He shook his head and said ever so slowly.

"Eiffel tower?" I asked again. just to be sure.

"Eiffel tower!" He said calmly. 

"Eiffel...."

"Yes Ginny, Eiffel tower, I want to see that. stop repeating it again and again." He seethed his teeth. 

"That giant metal tower structure." I clarified.