RHPS - Riff Raff - Kindness Goes A Long Way (smut)

Y/N was Frank N Furter's niece, an innocent little budding psychologist, Frank's pride and joy -aside from Rocky that is. So you can imagine the master's rage when she found out that her niece had been seduced by the Butler, Riff Raff. It was not only aggravating for Frank, but saddening, her little Y/N wasn't little anymore, she was a woman, she grew up all too fast.

It all started when Y/N arrived at the castle, she was greeted by the butler, his hazel gaze made her heart race, she was uneasy only because she wasn't used to the feeling in her gut. Riff Raff gave her a crooked grin and said.
"You must be Y/N, the master has been expecting you." To which the girl nodded. When the long haired man reached for her hand and kissed it tenderly, she felt a blush rise to her cheeks. 
"Come inside." Riff Raff smiles, stepping aside so as to let the girl in. She followed him, barely observing her surroundings as she tries to figure out what just happened, why did she react like that? The girl mentally scolded herself until she saw Frank's face. While Y/N exchanged pleasantries and hugs with her Aunt, she faintly noticed the butler's eyes on her. One would say it was lucky Frank N Furter didn't notice Riff Raff's gaze at all. He would certainly be flogged if she did. 

Riff Raff was attracted to the girl, he knew this, it would be hard not to find the sweet thing appealing. But attraction is separate from care, and the butler only realised he harboured both of the emotions for her when he found himself doting on her, making sure she had everything she could ever want - not that she ever asked for anything. She treated him with respect. She treated his precious Magenta with respect too. It seemed that - unlike her aunt - Y/N saw everyone as her equal. She'd smile and thank him every time he even gave her a glass of water. It was a nice change, one the man didn't want to see leave the castle.

One night, the butler heard a scream, coming from Y/N's room. He rushed and opened her door to see the girl, sitting up in bed, breathing very heavily. 
"Mistress, what's the matter?" He prompted, holding the candelabra in his hand. She looked over at him and tried her hardest to smile.
"I am fine, just a silly nightmare. Thank you for checking on me, Riff Raff." She spoke softly, her voice cracking a little due to how loudly she screamed.
"Do you require anything, mistress?" He asked, standing with one arm behind his back, only taking a short glance at her body, she was only wearing her under clothes, normally he would eyeball a woman dressed like that, but she was not just some meaningless fancy, like that Janet woman. 
"No, thank you, but you really don't have to call me that..." she said, nervously fiddling with her hair. "I don't think of you as a servant." She concluded, finally able to give the butler a real smile.
This gave Riff Raff the confidence to ask her something he had been wondering for a while.
"Then what do you think of me as?" He gave her that crooked smile that made her heart flutter.
"A very close friend, at least..." Y/N said, half hoping her hint would go over his head, she did not know how to follow that up. Again, she started to mentally scold herself.

The hint was understood, Riff Raff walked closer, setting the candelabra down on Y/N's bedside table, he leaned over to her and placed a gentle kiss on her soft lips. He was worried she'd pull away but she didn't, quite the opposite in fact. She held him there by the lapels of his striped tail coat, kissing him back passionately. He smirked again, running his fingers through her hair and holding her waist with the other. She slowly pulled him down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started to play with his hair. Y/N let out a gentle sigh as Riff Raff's lips moved to her neck. His ministrations made her let out a cute giggle. He chuckled and lifted his head to nibble on her earlobe. She moaned softly.

"Mistress..." He whispered. "If you don't want this to escalate I suggest you withhold such tantalising sounds." This only spurred her on. Y/N copied the carnal behaviour she saw around her at the castle and proceeded to kiss the butler's neck. She slowly began to suck and bite at his pale flesh, this caused Riff Raff to release a small groan. He locked eyes with her for a second, an almost predatory grin on his features. There was no stopping now, Y/N felt him harden against her crotch it made her jolt and gasp slightly. Riff Raff noticed this and started to tease his mistress by grinding his hips into hers. The friction against her made her blush brightly, unfortunately for her, the light of the butler's candelabra made it possible for him to see this blush and instantly he could tell, this was her first time. He smirked down at her and continued his actions, watching intently as she writhed, trying her hardest to keep quiet. But a small whimper escaped her slightly parted lips. He stole a kiss, this time he was not gentle, he was lustful and dominant. His hands finally wandered, down to her breasts. He squeezed them before moving his hands underneath her. In a single movement he had her bra unlatched.

The Butler slowly removed the item and threw it over his shoulder. Straight away his hands slid down her waist. He hooked his fingers under the hem of her lacy underwear but looked up, wanting full consent. She smiled and gave him a small nod.

As soon as he got rid of her underwear,  she started to slip Riff Raff's jacket and shirt , he eagerly dealt with the rest. The butler lowered his head, pressing gentle kisses to the inside of her thighs. He coaxes her legs over his shoulders and what he did next made Y/N let out moans that were music to the man's ears. And this is what Frank N Furter saw through the monitor. Riff Raff with his head between her niece's legs, pleasuring her with his tongue, over and over. Then the butler did the unthinkable, he had her, slowly and passionately at first, then it got rough. Y/N was holding back squeals of pleasure.

As Y/N was laying in Riff Raff's arms, her bedroom doors slammed open. Frank stood there in black with her crop whip, a bitter grin twisted into her face.
"Y/N, Darling, get out of the bed" She spoke in a sickly sweet tone. The girl disobeyed, pulling the sheet around her more, shyly covering herself.
"Now, now, you weren't shy with him, why be shy with your own dear aunt." She hissed, sauntering closer and ripping Y/N out of the bed and throwing one of Y/N's nightdresses at her. While Y/N hurried to get dressed, Riff Raff did the same.

"So, one of you explain this mess. now." Frank grips the whip tighter. Riff Raff looked nervous. Frank was always horrible to him, but Y/N wasn't scared.
"It doesn't need explaining. I am allowed to sleep with who I want." Y/N folded her arms. "Unless he mistreats me, you have no place in this situation." Y/N's words shock the master. 
"But you..." Frank goes to interject
"I am my own person. So is he." Y/N continues. "Don't ever think you can threaten either of us again." The girl walked closer and hugged her aunt. "I love you, I need you to respect my choices." She says quietly. Frank sighs and nods.
"Yes dear." She shoots Riff Raff a glare. "Hurt her and you become dog food." She turns and leaves, closing the door behind her.

((How was that? I hope you enjoy, please feel free to give feedback back or submit requests, it is super helpful. Have an awesome day.))