Her eyes are wide as my wolf snarls at her, she quickly looks around for something and when me and my wolf realize what it is, we run to the other end of the room.

I hear rapid shots and just as I'm about to go behind the bed one of them hits me in my tail and my wolf howls as he goes to sleep, me following him as I shift back.

-----------------------
Eclipse's P.O.V
-----------------------
I'm hot on that stupid mutts scent, I don't think she went far, considering the further we go the stronger his scent gets. We'll find you Xavier. I push through the mind link hoping it will find him.

Me and my wolf have combined our strength and I told everyone else to, so we are going even faster. I also made sure to grab some cloths for Xavier. Faster faster faster, must get Xavier, must get mate. My wolf says. Must get mate. I agree.

We're coming Xavier.

*
*
*

Wait!

I call to all the people with us as I stop in my tracks.

They're close, look around for some kind of entrance, two people together, no one goes alone!

I say and Taylor immediately comes up next to me, that's when I realize I only smell Beth's scent, mixed with multiple others, I also smell a hint of blood which sends a shiver down my spine.

Xavier isn't here, but still look around, if the rogues have anyone captive I want to free them. And we begin our search.

          @
Josh's P.O.V (take me long enough?)
          @
"The Omega! Do not insult me!" "Alpha, she hunted for fun, I saw her out there all the time, please Alpha, she might be our only choice." I think for a minute then sigh.

"I haven't seen the Omega since I rejected her!" Murmurs go around and that's when I remember not everyone knew she was my mate- ex mate-

"If you see her you will link me and bring her to me, understood?" "Yes Alpha." Many people say. I look at Sam who is at the back of the group sigh and walk off. What's up with him? I wonder.

.......................
Sam's P.O.V           hehehe
.......................
(Read! I want to remind you that this happened before Xavier got taken, k enjoy)

I sigh and walk away from the group. Stay safe Eclipse, I hope she got far enough away. They can't get her. My wolf pipes up. Agreed. I think I'll just go help around the borders.

Once I get to the borders I begin to walk them, stopping when I hear noises and what not, it's not until I hear stomping of feet that I realize more rogues got on the borders.

I turn around expecting to be met with three or so rogues, but instead I'm met with at least ten. We can't take them all. My wolf says. I know.

Rogues! South-west border! Hurry! I can't take them all, at least ten!-

I'm cut off from mind linking them as two rogues attack me, I quickly shift and try to hold them off. I duck under the first rogue that jumped at me and bite his back leg, I then quickly turn around and pounce on the other one, biting his tail as I land behind him, the wolf yelps in surprise and snarls at me.

Another one jumps on my back and I quickly jump up high and turn so he takes the fall. I turn to my left and see a wolf fighting a rogue. Josh.

We can't possibly take them all! I say as two jump on me. I know! Where is everyone! He replies- just as four rogues jump on him. JOSH! I scream as I run to him ducking under and jumping over rogues. Just as I get to him four rogues jump on me and I pass out, but I don't miss two rogues pulling Josh's unconscious body.

............................
Eclipse's P.O.V
............................

Luna!

Someone's voice floats through my head.

Yes?

We found the entrance!

Coming!

I quickly pick up their scent and follow it. I see them sniffing a small opening covered in vines. Once they see me they begin to crawl in but I growl and they back away.

Yes Luna?

I go, you follow after, I won't let any of my men get hurt.

Luna I can't let you do that, it is our duty to keep you safe.

I growl again. Yes you can and you will. I start crawling through the tunnel. I feel them behind me and continue crawling. I don't like this. Dark says. Me neither, but I won't let our people get hurt.

Agreed.

I finally get out of the tunnel and fully stand up. I look and see that we are in a very small room with only a small staircase leading down. We will have to shift back. I say through the link and shift. Once everyone is in I begin going down the stairs.

Keep your guards up.

I warn. Taylor comes up just behind me. I'm right here. She says through our private link.

Once we get to the bottom of the staircase we come out into a short hall that has a few doors. I sniff and realize I smell no rogues. That's.... good. Dark says, unsure. I do smell a few scents though, and they smell oddly familiar.

I go up to one door and sniff before opening it and see beds, I close the door and go to the next and see a meeting type living area, I close that door and go to the one across from it.

I open the door and two scents meet my nose, both familiar. I look and see cells, I walk down the corridor, I take a left and three pairs of eyes meet mine.

()()()()

Did you like it?

Who do you think the eyes belong to?

Bye my turtles!

Word count.

1764!