| Sinners Christmas |

JAPANESE IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY,FIRST CAPITAL-SHIBUYA.

The two guards having their shift to observe the gate and one with a telescope in his hand caught the sight of few black vehicles moving fast towards their way and seems way familiar.

"Aha! That's Lord Kureto Hiiragi! Lord Kureto Hiiragi has returned!" He announces with pride and excitement,
"Open the gates! The hero who vanquished the vampires has returned home!!"

While on the other hand,in one of the car ride was in complete silence.There,sat the said young man by the end of the truck with his underclassmen sit alongside of him whilst his hands busy unsheathe his sword before studying the sharpness of his proud weapon but his mind wander elsewhere and his ruby eyes focused.

"Lady Aoi,we have reached Shibuya." Announce one of the soldier who sat by the front.

"Lord Kureto,it's time.Please finish your talk with your demon." The female's voice snaps his mind out from his little world.

"Time already? I see." He uttered-sheathing his sword back to its place.

"Prepare everything as planned. We are taking control of Shibuya."

JAPANESE IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY,SECOND CAPITAL-SHINJUKU.

The man stood at the edge of the ruined building,the harsh wind slapping against his figure as his eyes stares what lies beyond the horizon.

"The Coup D'etat is going to start.Once it does,there's no going back."

"Guren!" Called the fellow behind him; "You bastard,what did you lock us all up in the brig for!? You'd better have an explanation!!" They complaint.

Guren tilts his head just enough to allow him to see over his shoulder-his teammates staring at him,either glaring or stoicly.

"Everyone's here.Good." Guren affirmed flatly.

"Guren! Explain yourself right now--"

"Explanations later.First,we have to move." The navy blue male waved off the redette's female irk by waving his hand off.

"Why you--!"

"How's it--?" He abruptly interrupted again,ignoring her completely. His gaze stays unmoved from the scenery before him when a figure hops up from beneath the building they stand upon.

Her cloaked flutters against the wind and every little movement she made,she move her hands to pull off the hood covering her identity revealing her familiar brunette locks and hazelnut orbs that was known well,for her unwavering gaze.

"Arisa." Guren finishes his question.

The female stood in silence before her voice tattled, "Is it even a good idea for me sneaking off without Kureto's knowing to work with you."

His lips twitched into a small smirk, "Heh,trust me.He'll thank me later."

Arisa scoffed lightly, "But just so you know,this doesn't mean i trust you nor will i cooperate with you." She spat rather harshly.

Her eyes flash in red for a second there if it is not for Guren who watches her hardened feature at the corner of his eyes. He knew ever since she was possessed with the Seraph of The End-her ability to move is more than what human can do and even some times her mind is not even in the same state as she normally does.