Surviving high school

Meagan's POV 

As we entered school there were groups of people chatting and on their phones "hey me and Hallie will head to the office to tell them about the 'new students'" I nodded and went back to staring at Newt "me and Alison will join you" Stiles said as he walked to the office with Hallie, Trent and Alison while the rest of us walked the halls.

Eric's POV

I walked toward my locker with Derek and Lydia but we got stopped by a group of girls "omg are you new here?" one of the girls asked "hey are you single? cuz I am!" another stated, this went on for awhile but Derek stopped their frequent questions "sorry ladies but I'm taken" he told them and they looked at each other and then back at him "who is it that weird girl Meagan? or is it her?!" a tall brunet pointed to Lydia who was on her phone, she looked up confused and then back down to her phone "nope the one who has taken my heart is right next to me" then I felt a whole crap ton of eyes fall upon me. Looks of anger and confusion was all I could see from the girls "what how can you date 'him' I am so hotter than him!" "yea and he's a guy! this is a joke so why don't you date this hotty!" Derek rolled his eyes at the girls who were practically throwing themselves at him and I was pissed off, but before I could say anything I felt a hand on my chin and lifted it up to see familiar green eyes and soon I felt soft lips clash with mine so I embraced it hearing gasps and shrieks, once the kiss broke I was dazed and heard one girl say "this is scandalous wait till the whole school hears about it!" and with that they were gone.

Norah's POV

I was walking with Meagan and Newt who was keeping Meagan from bumping into people and objects, I was still confused on why there were students weren't in class and in the halls "hey why is no in class?" I asked some guy that was talking to his friend "ho haven't you heard classes got canceled cuz teachers got food poisoning from last night's meeting" I was shocked and happy 'yes no classes!' I thought and pulled out my phone texting Eric the news 

Norah: hey Eric great news

Eric: wat u finally got a BF? 

Norah: fuck off for 1 and 2 no classes r canceled 

Eric: cool meet me at the fountain 

Norah: Kk

 I put my phone away and told Meagan and Newt that we have to head over to the fountain.

Trent's POV

I walked over to the fountain since Eric texted me to meet up there "hey Trent where's Hallie?" Eric asked as he laid in Derek's lap, right they don't know yet "well she had to be taken to some place cuz she had to have a kidney transplant and well the only Donner is somewhere far and they can't leave their country so they flew her to them" Eric and Norah nodded, Meagan was distracted by Newt "so now what?" I asked and Norah shrugged but then her eyes lit up "why don't we have a gaming tournament?" she said with a huge grin. 

=+-+= At home since school was let out early =+-+=

Meagan's POV

Norah had suggested we have a gaming tournament since we had nothing else to do and it seemed fun "so I'll get the line up set up, Eric you get the games and Trent get the room set up" Eric and Trent nodded and went off to do that while Alison and Lydia made snacks, Stiles and Derek were in the living room with Eric and Trent "hey Meagan can I talk to you?" Newt asked, I nodded and followed him to my room he closed the door behind him.