A test of power, magic and fangirls

Meagan's pov

Silence and peace was what I felt as I opened my eyes to see something blurry on the floor, so after putting on my glasses I saw a horrifying sight Trent was stabbed in the throat, I screamed and ran out of my room and when I passed Eric's room I saw blood splattered every where with arms and legs every where. Arriving at the stairs I saw Hallie in the middle of the stairs neck twisted backwards and blood spilling out her mouth and pooling at the bottom of the stairs, dead.... they were all dead and as I turned around I saw a man in a black cloak push me and I was falling to my death and the last thing I saw was his evil grin.

I shot up in a sweat and saw that it was barley morning and every thing was the same as it was yesterday, I let out a sigh of relief and got out of bed to get breakfast made which was something I usually do to help me calm down after a nightmare that was caused by a book I was reading before bed. Looking into the living room I saw Stiles partly on the coffee table and partly on the floor, I giggled to myself about that and went to the kitchen which was a little bit wet because of the fridge and that annoyed me but it didn't matter now.

Hallie's pov

I came down stairs to see Meagan cooking some bacon and eggs "oh Hallie are you okay?" she asked as she put some bacon on a plate and put some more to cook, I nodded and replied "yea I had a bad headache and I remembered that I had to do a fight on clash" her reply was a simple nod and I heard a familiar yawn "hey Trent have a nice sleep?" he didn't reply but sat at the table and his head feel and I swear I heard snoring.

+=- time skip to a few hours later-=+

Meagan's pov

Every thing was pretty much slow and it was boring sitting around doing nothing, but thankfully something happened when Lydia stood up abruptly "you guys I think there's something going on and I don't know where it is coming from" I looked at her in confusion, fear and excitement "well lets go and find out what it is so nothing bad happens to the town" I said while I was about to get the car keys, but it was closer than we thought.

After hearing that there was something bad happening we left the house we saw the sky was dark and a pillar of blackness was seen near the forest and we deiced that it was no use taking that cars when it was super close, the closer we got the more it got dark and the more the plants were dying "look over there!" Trent shouted and I saw a big tree beast thing and it was sucking the life out of the plants near by. In both a panic and adrenaline I ran up to the beast and swung my frying pan at it hitting its roots causing it to cry out it pain and swung its huge log like arms, luckily I was saved and I saw that it was Derek in his wolf form that saved me, Eric would so be jealous.

Norah's pov

Some time had passed and the only thing we got done was aggravating the monster and no matter what we did it didn't seem to be dying any time soon "why won't it die?!" I heard Hallie ask in anger and panic, Meagan was throwing her frying pan at the monster and of course that did nothing as well, Trent tried to throw some random objects at it but again that did nothing "ugh this thing. Won't. DIE!" I shouted but there was a sudden blast of... ice? and I suddenly saw Eric create a path of ice in front of him "hey Eric you came to join us again?" he said nothing and summoned icicles at the tree snapping some of its branches. A dark figure fell from one of the branches that Eric broke and when it was about to hit the ground the tree grabbed it and I heard a scream and heard Meagan shout "OH MY GOD ITS NEWT!" and she ran to the beast and jumped on it in anger and what seemed like happiness?  

Meagan's pov

I ran like hell to save Newt "nothing will hurt my Newt!" I yelled at I grabbed the branch that held him and tore it off and tossed it to a pile of dead bushes for a nice soft landing, after Newt and the branch landed safely I ran up to the monsters face and shouted "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" and I smashed my frying pan in its face repeatedly. 

Eric's pov

After hours of smashing the monsters face Meagan finally stopped and the monster turned into dust and all the plants regained its health and liveliness "Eric I am happy your back" Norah said as she walked up beside me "yea and I came back cuz fuck it I want to keep my friends safe and not kill them and really if I tried I couldn't" she smiled at what I said and I added "that and I left my computer at home and I want to keep it safe as well" she rolled her eyes at me and we both went over to Meagan who was holding Newts limp body, and it looked like she was on the verge of crying.