Billionaire #2

Xena's pic

It was 5am in the morning when I heard someone knock on my door. I got up from my bed "I'm coming!" I opened the door to see Xena standing in front of me. "Morning" she said. I closed the door but before I could close it she stuck her foot in front of it "this is a really weird dream" I said,she giggled and said "your not dreaming,it's really me. " "it's 5am in the morning. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked letting her in. She looked around my not so bad apartment then she turned around and looked at me,her eyes landed on my legs. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing any pants "uh.... I uh came to fetch you. If your sleepy you can sleep in the plane. Now go get your bags, I don't like being late" I grabbed my bag and wore a pair of sweatpants and my black Nike hoodie. "Mike will carry your bag" Xena said then a tall and buff man walked in and took my bag. "Let's go" . We left my apartment and drove to the airport in a black Mercedes Benz G Wagon. It was still dark outside since it was 5 am, I sat in the back of the car sitting next to Xena who was on her phone. I looked out the window and felt my eyelids shut. Then it was black, I was sleeping.
I felt the car stop but I was still really sleepy so didn't wake up. I felt long and gentle arms pick me up and carry me then lay me on a really comfy bed.
*********************
"Wake up sleepyhead" a very familiar voice whispered in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see Xena sitting next to me on a bed "I thought you'd be hungry so" she pointed to the food on a big tray next to me. I looked around and realized I was on her private plane, I looked out the window to see a blue beautiful sky and the clouds. "Thank you" I said eating some bacon "this is good" I said taking another piece of bacon. "Your so cute" she said before getting up "Oh and I got you a camera so you can take pictures for your magazine" she pointed to the box on the table next to the bed then she closed the door. I finished eating then I grabbed the camera and checked it out. It was a Sony camera,the latest one, it must have cost a lot. I opened the door to reveal another room with nice seats,a tv that had a Play Station connected to it,a table  and a mini fridge. Xena was sitting on the seat next to the window playing PlayStation. I sat on the seat next to her and she paused the game and looked over at me "what?" I asked "you have some food on your mouth" she said, then she put her finger on my lip and removed a small piece of bacon "thank you" I said a little embarrassed. "We're going to be landing in an hour" she said then handed me my phone and I took it and checked the time. "Here" She handed me a controller and we started playing FIFA "you know you didn't have to buy me that camera but uh since you did I wanna say thank you" I said pausing the game "your welcome" she said looking over at me "In return, you have to answer my questions, almost like its my turn to interview you" " okay fine" she smiled and turned to face me "how old are you?" "I am twenty one" "okay uh. What kind of music do you listen too?" "Hip hop,rnb and trap" I answered "how did you learn how to play PlayStation like that?" "I have two brothers" "where were you born?" "L.A" "favorite actror or actress?" "Angelina Jolie,George Clooney, Leonardo DiCrapio, Meryl Streep and Shia Labeuof" "favorite musicians?" "Drake, Major Lazer,Bryson Tiller, Ed Sheeran and Xena Queen" she smiled. "Last relationship?" "Uh. Two years ago" I said. She opened the mini fridge and took out a bottle of water then she handed me one "so your telling me that your last relationship was when you were nineteen" "uh. Yeah" she nodded then looked out the window. "Im going to sleep,wake me up when we've landed" she said before closing her eyes and falling asleep. She looked so cute.
I picked up the controller and carried on playing the game.
"Wake up sleepyhead" I whispered in her ear as one of her guards opened the door to tell us we have landed "I wish I could wake up to that voice everyday" she whispered slowly opening her eyes. I blushed so hard oh my gosh! She got her phone and stood up "let's go" she said lending her hand for me to take. I took it and got up, I expected her to let it go once I was up but she didn't she just held my hand as we walked out. It was still early in the morning when we walked down the stairs, the sun was rising in the city of Miami and uh well. I'm in fucking MIAMI! "Miss Queen, I will be your guard for your two days in Miami my name John and I will be handling your safety. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay" she nodded "thank you John can we please get to the hotel. I've got a meeting in two hours and I'm sure you have heard I don't like being late and please can you get all our belongings in the plane. Make sure you get everything I don't want of my stuff left in the plane,it all has to be in my hotel room. This is Rose Walker, she is going to be spending these two days with me and I want you to make her your most important priority. If she gets hurt or upset I will fire you. Agreed?" She asked in the most serious voice I have ever heard "yes miss Queen" the man answered looking over at me,I looked down at the floor. "Good. Get in the car Rose"