VIII

Valentine's Day '16

A couple of months have passed. Yoongi and I are still good. Though, I haven't told him how I feel yet. We're best friends, I don't wanna ruin that. I don't think he's even interested in me.

It's Valentine's day and I can't help but feel upset.
I walked down the halls at school and saw so many girls with roses & gifts, or holding their boyfriend's hand. I didn't miss Tae, but I missed having someone in general.

22:16

"Mom !! I'm going to sleepover at Mina's house !!"
"Okay. See you tomorrow, jagi. Be safe"

I stood outside in the cold, carrying a heavy bag, and rang the doorbell.

Yoongi opened the door looking groggy, he's always sleeping.
He didn't even ask me why I was there, he just let me in and followed me to his room. I looked around while making my way upstairs and noticed his family wasn't home. Perfect.
I sat on his bed and pulled out a couple of bottles of Soju, handing one to him.
He took the bottle, but gave me a confused look.

"What ?" I asked, taking a sip from the cold bottle.

"Why are we drinking ?"

"I'm sad and lonely. I wanna have fun for once and forget that I don't have a boyfriend."

He nodded, sat beside me and opened the bottle.
"To being sad and lonely" He said, holding out his bottle to cheers.

We spent that whole night just talking about our exes, what we want in relationships, how tired of being alone we were. Sometimes we would go on snapchat and take funny drunk selcas with the filters, or dance around to some lit-ass music.

~
"my ex-girlfriend complained that I'm always sleeping"

"What's wrong with sleeping though ?"

"eXACTLY LIKE WHAT THE HELL"
~
"I just wanna have a chill ass relationship. Me and Tae weren't friends before we started dating. We met online. And we weren't open or comfortable either. Like, I didn't even meet you guys 'til recently, he never introduced me to any of his friends. I feel like he was just with me to do shit." I said in a whiney voice.

"He doesn't deserve you" Yoongi said, looking at me deeply.
~
"I miss having someone romantically."

"Me too."
~

It was around 2am, chill songs were playing quietly while the lights were dimmed. We had about 3 bottles of Soju each ((maybe more than that)) and were drunk as fuck. We were leaning against the wall while sitting on his bed and he was resting his head on my shoulder. I looked down at him, he seemed so peaceful. His face was so close to mine, I started getting flustered. He readjusted his position, making his mouth just centimetres away from mine.

He looked up at me and it just happened.

Our lips suddenly met. It seemed like we both just knew we should do this. It started out soft, very gentle; but soon intensified and got heated. It felt like time just stopped, and that we were the only people in the world.
His hands caressed my cheek, pulling me closer. Our tongues fought for dominance aggressively. I soon found myself straddling him, with his hands roaming around my body.

What the hell were we doing ?