Chapter 10-The Sisters

Start from the beginning

Raima; ''Don't worry....I will take care of her heart....you take care....because this has just started....now your love will bring you down....'' Nitin just walked off....and Raima lifted her chin up...walked proudly towards the broad room.

Paradise view

Sam sat in the study of her Bungalow leaning on her chair with her eyes closed.....she was squeezing a stress ball continuously....events of past were flashing in her head...Sam recalled how a speeding car threw her off the road...she threw the stress ball in a corner all angry...and got up from her chair moving to the window...her eyes were spitting fire.... ''who so ever you are ....I will find you.....someone wanted to play dirty....this is going to be very dirty...'' Sam heard a knock and composed herself quickly...her expression turned soft...Raima walked in and smiled....Sam returned the smile with a beautiful one...Raima understood; ''Sammy what are you hiding behind your beautiful smile''

Sam walked across the table and stood infront of her sister; ''Can I hide anything from you....just pondering on some past events....want to get even''

Raima; ''tell me your way...or I will do my way''

Sam smirked; ''How about the tangled way...you and me....let them think to their grave''

Raima; ''Wow this is going to be fun...where to start''

Sam; 'Rini we belong to showbiz....the entry should be grand....how about stab a heart and create a chaos.....when is that award red carpet...''

Raima; '' in a week...we walk together''

Sam; ''Yes but with a twist'' Raima understood and gave a single nod Sam asked again; ''its late where is Snehal...??''

Raima; ''Kiddo is the reason I am still awake....its Vinit's Bday celebration...she was desperate to attend...''

Sam; ''He is not what he pretends....there is more..he is sticking to Kiddo to get something....his picture looked familiar.'' Sam was still talking when Rana barged in with unconscious Snehal in his arms....he laid her on the couch .....Raima and Sam got worried...they rubbed her palms called her out still no response...Snehal was pale...her lips were dry...Raima looked up; ''How???''

Rana; ''it wasn't a Bday party....it was a Rave party....they were laden with drugs and escorts....they injected her too....I somehow broke in and brought her back and informed the police....Rini- Sam.....some one wants you two...Snehal is being targeted to hurt you''

Sam; ''Rana...more details on Vinit''

Rana; ''You know him.....he was a part of your team when you worked for Nitin....you knew him as Vinay....after leaving Nitin's team he joined a small time director as his assistant...and started using his middle name Vineet...I think he knew Snehal is somehow related to you or Rini...what next...should I turn him into a pulp''

Raima; ''Thanks for saving kiddo...and for now...keep an eye on him''

Rana smiled; ''don't thank me....I will protect you 3 with my life...do let me know when she wakes up....doctor is on his way''

Sam and Raima somehow manged to change Snehal's clothes....the doctor gave Snehal an antitode and asked her to be in bed for 3-4 days...after the doctor left Raima gently touched the place where she was injected...; ''I won't spare him....

Sam; ''Rini....this industry runs on power money and groupism...everyone wants their brigade to be strongest...small actors befriend big ones...keep waging their tails around them to get work....they go on supporting their so called good friends even without understanding the consequences..... all this is fake....there smiles...the greetings....the other side is dark....lonely and scary...most of them don't understand....they aren't some bunch of honoured citizens...these people have the ugliest associations all looking for money...everyone wants fame money ...glory...but not by hard work....but by getting their hold on a golden goose....''