Thanks babe, xx.

Hey, the annoying Canadian is here for a few words.

1 million views? What the actual fuck?

Why?

I cringe every time LOL.

But, no matter how much this might get under my skin, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that has read and keeps re-reading. Oh, my fucking shit balls, you all continue reading which I find insane.

Thank you.

Thank you so so much.

...and I'm not just saying that for the sake of saying it. I truly mean it. I remember starting this fic while in a bad spot in my life. Although, I'm still struggling with a lot right now, the constant positivity that you all bring forth is amazing. So, thank you.

I hope you're all doing well. If you ever aren't, just know that there's more to life that what you're feeling in this one point in time. I may not know you all enough to love you, but I do care for you. So, yeah, awkward Ravs here. *rubs neck nervously* my heart goes out to all of you.

Throughout it all everyone's been clueless over what sex I am and I find that hilarious. So, I'm going to keep that a little secret 'cause I'm snorting in the premises of my quiet home. Alright, awesome...let me get to the point I'm trying to make here:

Been called noona, unnie, dude, bro.

WHAT MY POINT HERE IS. WHETHER I'M YOUR OPPA, PAPI, NOONA, UNNIE, BRO, BROSKI, CUM-BUCKET, OR DONALD TRUMP IN DISGUISE...I'M RAVS AND I'M HERE AS A PUNCHING BAG IF YOu ALL EVER NEED ME.

(I might be a late punching bag however. My wattpad messenger doesn't show people's messages well so I'm usually late with replies. But know that I try, I truly do.)

Thank you again.
To every single one of you.

Thank you to people I've met and talked to,
and to those I'm still yet to meet.

Thank you.

-       Ravs xx.