Moose's Pain

Sammy's Point Of View 

Today I was standing in front of the big mirror in my room. I'd just washed my hair and it was nice and silky. Combing it I thought of everything that was going on in the kitchen downstairs and why I'd refuged in my room.

The Angel's were getting bored, there was no way you could deny that they weren't, I mean, colouring in a book all day because they were on a time out from tv wasn't gonna cut it.

What was Dean thinking? Poor Gabriel, he had done nothing wrong, it wasn't his fault he wanted to try using the flour that was in the top shelf that he had to climb to get. If Dean had made it more reachable, then the flour wouldn't of fell and covered the Angel, side, floor and just about everywhere else.

I had to wash my hair because lots of flour had got into it.

Half an hour later and I was now finished.

Knock knock Knock

"Come in!" I called.

Looking through my mirror I saw a Gabriel walk in carrying hair clips, bobbles and brushes.

"Can I do your hair?" He asked me.

I thought about it for a minute. Would my hair survive? He's an angel so it should, he is bored, this would stop him from being bored. Dean will be happy he has one Angel off his back.

"Alright then, but go easy on it, it's not used to it." I patted my hair nervously.

Sitting down at the bottom by the bed Gabriel sat on the bed and began combing it gently talking to it.

"I'm just brushing you hairy, so no tangles for you any more."

Patting my hair when he'd finished he grabbed a hair bobble and carefully placed it in the middle of my hair, making a ponytail.

"All done hairy." Gabriel smiled.

I smiled as well pretending to look pleased when looking in the mirror at my new hair style.

"Hairy likes it." I told him.

Gabriel cheered and clapped his hands.

Two seconds later two other Angel's came running into the room and began asking me if they could play with my hair as well.

I nodded thinking it wouldn't be fair if I let only Gabriel play and then realized my mistake when they began putting bobbles in my hair, each other trying to put more in than the other. In the end though, I ran out the room screaming for mercy when I heard snipping sounds from behind me.

I ran into Dean and he laughed at my hair taking a picture before he began cry on the floor, it was not that funny to me!

I ran out the house and into Bobby's looking into the mirror screaming when I noticed that I looked like I was a girl!

"What's the matter Sam? is there a demon In there?!" I yelled from down the stairs. With his legs broken he couldn't get up the stairs and was rather grumpy about it most days.

"There might as well be!" I shouted back beginning to try and rip out the hair bobbles tangled up in my hair.

"Get you self down here, i'll help you with the 'demon'" Bobby said.

"Be there in a sec." Going downstairs I held a hairbrush out to him and looked at him with my signature sad face. I don't know why they say that I have one, but apparently I do so I used it to my advantage.

"What are you? four you idjit?" Bobby asked but sighed and took the brush and combed my ruined hair.

I cried each time he brushed it, I felt each strand of hair breaking or being ripped out of my head, it was as bad as Dean dying over and over, and the worst thing was, today was Tuesday.