The Park- Part 1

It was a nice sunny day when I decided to do something with the boys instead of lazing around like most days watching My Little Pony (for Cas) The Big Bang Theory (for Gabriel, he seems to like Sheldon leading how to be 'normal', perhaps he's trying to figure out how to become human) and, only when Cas was asleep, Dexter for Lucifer.

I typed on Google What to do with your three year old children in the holidays and tapped on an promising page.

I smiled grinning when I saw what was on there.

I jumped up (quietly so not to wake Cas) and began packing a bag full of pies and alcohol when I stopped realising they'd not be allowed alcohol and replaced it with some juice and called Sammy.

"Hey Sammy." I said.

"What's up?" Sammy asked.

"Could you get some grapes and healthy shit, I paused looking around to make sure the Angels hadn't heard before carrying on. "I'm planning an picnic at the park for the Angels to have some fun. Meet you there in two hours k?" I told Sammy.

"What why? Dean?" Sammy's confused voice said.

"K bye" I hung up to stop his objections and turned to the Angels.

"Time to get up." I grinned carefully waking Cas up, I didn't want him to start crying anytime soon.

"What is it Dean?" Gabriel asked as Cas yawned stretching his tiny arms and wings.

"We're going to the park." I told them.

"But I don't want to, I wanna stay here and watch Dexter." Lucifer sulked.

"You can't stay here on your own." I told him. "What if a demon was to find you here on your own?" I told him.

"I'd tell them to go away." Lucifer said.

"Really? you think you would get listened to when your like this?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Fine." Lucifer sighed. "I'll come, but I don't want to."

"We're going to the park! We're going to the park!" Cas sang skipping round my legs.

"yes we are." I grinned, all for you pick a toy each to play with."

Cas ran to a football and hugged it before giving it to me, Gabriel chose an book and Lucifer chose string and some elastic bands.

"All set?" I asked.

The Angels nodded.

"Good, let's go to Baby then." I smiled and lead them out to Baby. The Chevey Impala looked as shiny new as she did the day I got her.

"A few rules when in Baby, no making mess or putting dirt in her, No being sick or drooling either, ok?" I told them.

"Yes Dean," said two and the other said "Yes Dween."

I carefully picked them up one at a time and placed them in their seats and put the seat belts on them.

The trip to the park was ten minuets long but it was long enough, Lucifer was driving my head insane, telling me that a car was gonna kill me and Baby, or that there was a demon looking for my head was in the car behind us that made me do a different turn to see if it was following us and made me lost. But we finally got there and I sighed a sigh of relief, Baby would be fine for now.l

A/N - this is going to be a two parter