Adoption

*Sam's point of view*

We decided to 'adopt' these Angels so to make things legal, we adopted them. The only problem was, we had to have a person over to check the house. Of course, our little house of two bedrooms wasn't going to be big enough so we brought a house next to our Uncle Bobby's house.

Bobby wanted to know why we were moving in and settling down next to him when we were demon hunting just a few days before and had told him we wasn't going to settle down.

So we showed him the Angels. He was very shocked but when Gabriel told Bobby that they were helpless and could be killed like a normal human, he sympathized with them and told us that he had to see them every now and again.

We of course agreed.

The only problem was the Angels' wings. They couldn't hide them as they had done before so we had to make special clothes for them.

Cas was easy, he just had to have his trench coat on. Gabriel wore a big jumper and Lucifer just wore a dressing gown. He became very grumpy after the inspector said he was terribly cute, and stayed like that till the end if the day.

To keep the Angels entertained we got them a colouring book and crayons each.

Gabriel was colouring in a picture of an Angel just like him very artistically.

Lucifer was drawing very graphic details, he was drawing blood and death and just about everything he did to me.

Cassie was very shy and mostly hid behind Dean, till he placed him in his knees and got him to colour from there.

Luckily the adoption process was simple after that and we soon had three 'adopted baby sons'