The Park -Part 2 for @ Supernatural_luv

Sammy was waiting for us when we got there with the stuff I'd asked for and was looking confused till the Angels crawled out, dragging their feet along the back seats though I'd told them not to.

I grabbed Lucifer to stop him from running away which I was sure what he was going to do and Cas's as he looked with orb like eyes at this new place The Park.

Gabriel ran to Sammy and told him excitedly what we was doing.

Sammy broke into grin and nodded walking to me.

"I see some shady trees over there," He told me pointing, "It's quiet as well so we should be left alone."

"Lets go there now then." I said and we walked there slowly.

Castiel began asking me if he could play with the ball and I agreed letting him and Lucifer go.

Cas placed the ball down, walked back a bit and ran to it and kicked.......... then fell promptly head first into the ground.

I winced waiting for the cries but none came, instead Cas lifted his face and saw the ball stop rolling a couple centimetres from it's original spot and grinned.

"Did you see that Dween!" He grinned at me, not caring at all that he had mud on his face.

"Yes I did Cas, well done." I grinned back, more out of relief though.

Lucifer came running out of the distance that I decided to write and grabbed the ball. "The ball's mine now!" He yelled holding it above his head as he ran.

"Give it back Lucy!" Gabriel ran after Lucifer and I had to say, it was very amusing to see two baby Angels run around in circles together, even more when Cas joined in.

Cas accidently bumped into Lucifer and looked at him with tearful eyes. "Please can I have my ball back." He asked.

Lucifer looked at Cas, then at the ball, and back at Cas again. "Here, have it, I didn't want it anyway." Lucifer gave the ball back looking almost regretful.

Cas grinned happily and began playing with it and even asked Lucifer to join in with them but only after I'd made sure that Cas had his face cleaned.

But then it was picnic time and I sorta wished we'd not done this.

Cas, bless his heart, ate everything I gave him, thankfully but the other two... well, Gabriel and Lucifer kept arguing about who sat where, Lucifer wouldn't eat the sausage rolls or the jelly, instead throwing them at Gabriel who in turn threw the breaded eggs and the tomatoes he wouldn't eat. Cas thought it was funny to join in and Sam even joined in every now and again when some food hit him.

I just sat there with my face in my hands being pelted with food praying for help.

"Enough Angels, Enough." Commanded a stern and unhappy voice.

Looking up I saw a man with blond hair in a suit and tie with a disapproving look on his face.

The Angels were silent for a while looking at this new person before breaking into smiles and cries of "Michael! And Mikal!" As they ran to his legs and hugged him.

The man laughed and from his back large white wings came.

"My little Angels, I've been looking all over the world for you." He said sitting down and hugging Gabriel who was in his arms.

"We can't believe you found us!" Lucifer said surprisingly happy.

Michael got up and held onto two of the Angels.

"Come Castiel, we're going to Heaven so you can grow up again in safety." He smiled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell are you talking about?!" I said getting up. "You can't just take the Angels away just like that!" I yelled.

"They are my family. I'm initialed to do so." Michael said calmly back.

"But they're living with me and Sam. They like it there." I said and Sam nodded behind me.

"We do Michael." Gabriel spoke quietly agreeing with me.

"Then, perhaps you can stay." Michael decided.

There was yays and claps but then Michael put his hand up, "only if your good and I can come and see you whenever."

I nodded agreeing with Michael. "I think we can work with that." I said looking at Sam.