"Yoongi!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, I understand."

She smirked menacingly, standing from her seat. "Good. Now clean this mess up."

Yoongi wiped his eyes with his sleeve as she left the kitchen, slamming her bedroom door shut. Sighing, he threw away all of the shattered glass and scrubbed the wine off of the floor with an already dirty towel.

☆彡

Jimin didn't show up to school the next day. And while Jungkook was left in worry for the older, Taehyung only rolled his eyes.

"He's just too much of a coward to face me right now. How pathetic."

"Oh shut up, Tae! would you get over yourself for once?" Jungkook groaned at his immature friend. "I can't believe you guys fought like that last night... And I can't believe you're still mad at him!"

Taehyung glared at the younger. "Why are you yelling at me? Jimin is the one who came into the chat and started that fight."

"Yes, I know, he shouldn't of instigated. But you're in the wrong! I know Jimin likes Yoongi a lot, but he'd never ditch you like that for a guy that just started talking to him. You're his best friend, Taehyung. Do you know how much Jimin hyung loves you? You're practically his world. When he invited you to come with us, it was because he genuinely wanted to study with you, because he cares about you!"

Taehyung frowned, letting Jungkook's words sink into his mind. Now that he thought about it, it did seem a little uncalled for; the way he reacted. He knows Jimin well enough to know that the boy is always thinking of his friends before himself.

"I-I know... Jimin wouldn't really do something like that, right?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Duh. If Jimin wasn't so obsessed with Yoongi, I'd think he's in love with you. He's just really worried about your grades. You're flunking, after all. He saw the opportunity to help you, not the opportunity to spend time with Yoongi. Besides, our Jiminie is a little freak, remember? He didn't even want to hang out with Yoongi before Yoongi noticed him. He was too afraid! He's still the same wimpy, precious Jimin that we must protect from this cruel world of love!"

Taehyung chuckled at the brunette's last comment. "What are you even saying? But yeah, I guess you're right..." He frowned once more. "Damn it, you're right... I totally screwed up. I need to apologize." He immediately pulled out his phone, entering Jimin's contact to text his best friend.

TaeTae:
jiminie???

TaeTae:
im so sorry for being so mean to u yesterday

TaeTae:
and well, all the time actually

TaeTae:
u know I love you right? ur my precious cute bb ok

TaeTae:
im just really sorry fr omg i feel so bad

TaeTae:
i hope ur not missing school bc of me :( me and kookie miss u

Taehyung sighed, sliding his phone back into his pocket. "He's not answering. I wonder if he's mad."

Jungkook smiled, rubbing the older's back fondly. "Let's go check on him after school, okay?"