Chapter 3: This Villain of Ours

"Looks like Avenir finally caught us..."

A young brown haired man makes his way to our mysterious man and woman. "Seemed like I finally caught you two red-handed..."

The man took out his sword, "Fancy meeting you here, Ganache... Were you eavesdropping on us?"

"Oh, a long time already. I know of your plan to take down our company, and my boss is not happy about it..."

"I heard it all from Chian. You bastard!"

"It's just business... This is how the business world works, oh intrepid adventurer... We'll own this nation, along with its economy, and we'll be the rulers than that Black Heart..."

It was then that the man had snapped. He grabbed Ganache by the collar and threw him at the wall with brute strength. "Woah, don't kill the young man..."

"Shut up!" he shouted as he made his way to where Ganache ended up. The glasses guy seemed to be unfazed. He just threw away his broken glasses and spit blood. "Oh, unnecessary violence..."

"You! Disrespecting your goddess' name! I may be an otherworlder, but I can't let this nation fall to ruin as I had with-"

Ganache then took something out of his suit pocket. A remote. "But, right now..."

*engine noises* *wall breaking* BANG!

"Violence is greatly needed."

A humongous machine appeared behind Ganache. The mysterious man shuddered in terror...

"W-what..."

"Our contract with you two has ended. Killachine! Eliminate these pests!"

But the mysterious man did not back down. "Get ready for a fight, woman!"

The woman wore her magic-amplifying gloves, "Oh, magic versus machine... bring it..."

"I don't care if you have a machine," the man retorted, and his sword reverberated his anger. "...Humans are superior than machine... And gods are superior than humans, AND I'LL PROVE THAT!"

Chapter 3: This Villain of Ours (Who...)

~ Lance's Dream World/POV ~

"L...e..."

Ghh.. .Who's... Who's there?

".an.e..."

Huh? Who's there, I said?!

"..ance, wake up, you dingdong!"

Dingdong?!

"I said wake up, donkhead!"

KICK!

GAHHH!!! MY WOUND!

"Finally, you're up..." a guy wearing a black jacket and yellow button-up shirt asked me. Who is...

"Dude, this is a hoodie, you know..." !!!

That voice... My vision started to clear up...

"Your friendly neighborhood MiddonaitoShi, here... *snickers*"

"You're... The Author?!" I look on in disbelief. He's younger than me?!

"Yeah, so what if I look like a damn teen? I mean, come on, I'm 16!"