Chapter 1: Take Her Clothes Off?!

"Oh, everything is ours for the taking, Arthur! Give up while you still can, oh great King..."

"Sarcasm would not get you anywhere, Sorcerer! Hhrahh!"

King Arthur tried to resist the Sorcerer's attempt to take the royal throne. He took out his Excalibur and fought him for a few minutes. But the evil mage was so overwhelming. And King Arthur lied down on his back, unconscious. The Sorcerer then prepared a deadly explosive spell, aiming at the ground where King Arthur is lying.

Everyone could only look on in horror. Merlin, Guinevere, Lancelot, Galahad, the other Knights... and Rex and Lance in the background, who appeared to be ghosts.

"If only we did not do that stupid plan of yours..."

Lance's eyes were overshadowed, a sign of his own regret. "Why..."

"Say goodbye to this retched kingdom of yours, Arthur!"

And everything faded to black.

Chapter 1: Take her Clothes Off? (What in the...)

~ Lance's POV ~

"Gah! *pant* *pant*"

W... why did I dream that? I clench my fists in anger. I'm such an idiot.

"Come to think of it, where am I again?" all I see are pinkish walls...

Oh yeah. Compa let me sleep in her house. And man, trying to take that girl out of being stuck on the ground like the Sword In the Stone was a pain!

~ Last night ~

What in the...

A girl. Well, a short one, maybe. Wearing a "parka one-piece", blue and white striped stockings, and purple shoes with an N on it. I can't really see her head, cause it's the one that got stuck. How does... how does a girl survive being like a shooting star?!

"What did you find, Lance?"

"Ahh... Compa, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Is this realistically possible?" throwing my thumb at the stuck person.

Compa then looked at the person, "H-huh?"

"Okay, I'll try to take her out..." I tell her.

I walk up before the stuck girl. Doing a few stretches, I try to pull her up by grabbing her legs. "Ghhk..."

Holy moly! She's stuck like the Sword in the Stone! My god, am I experiencing what the people before Arthur tried to do?! Cause oh my life, she's damn stuck that my strength isn't enough!

"I'll help you, Lance," Compa came to my aid. We both apply force into pulling out the girl. "Yaaah!"

Aaannd!!

~ Real time ~

I stand up. To let you guys know, I slept on a 'couch'. I look around the kitchen to find food. And, hey, a salad! It might be plain, but at least I have something to fill my stomach...

*munch* *munch*

Sitting down on a chair, I silently eat the salad. Hope Compa doesn't mind me eating her salad... and dammit, my regret's kicking in. I KNEW I shouldn't be reckless when the world's in danger, but nnnooo... my cool hero side said "No, that's boring..."

I swear, if I catch myself with a world threat again, I will really...

I hold off my fist from punching the table. Compa wouldn't like that... and I just noticed... why do I keep mentioning Compa's name? Erm... now my breakfast is awkward... I stare at the table. No, no. I may be 18, but I'm a Knight... but damn teen boy 'hormones'... Tch...