⚜️Chapter6⚜️A little treat for the wedding party

Start from the beginning

   Tamaki dances about, melting over every little thing, especially  over the  volley ball court, claiming he is the king and what not. You quietly sit under the umbrella keeping yourself covered from their preying eyes as you put on some sun block. From behind you, two pairs of eyes dart up with wicked smiles.

   "Need some help?" They both snicker and you're shoulders drop. "Go away..." you mutter and Hikaru sits next to you. "No way Y/N, you're at the beach, therefore you have to ride the jet ski with me!" He gives a big smile and Kaoru laughs. "Just as long as you can she an ice cream with me!" You look up at the both of them and sigh.

   "Fine whatever... one ride and one ice cream..." you mutter and they both smile as you jump up and Hikaru leads you towards the ocean water.

   He sits on the ski and you sit behind him as you give a long sigh and hold onto him slightly. "So you know how to drive this thing?" You ask and he gives a slight laugh.

   "Not at all!" He cheers and you're eyes widen. "WHAT?!" You screech and off you go, giving a loud scream along the way. You clutch onto him tightly and you can barley hear his laughter over the whipping of the wind. Squeezing your eyes as tight as they can go, and soon, he slows down and comes to a stop. Your body trembles and he turns looking at you. "Whoa, I didn't know you'd be so scared your nose would run Y/N..." he mutters and smiles shyly. Nose running, oh yay, how embarrassing! You sniff slightly and he laughs as he pushes hair out of your face and shrugs. "But hey look towards the beach." He whispers and you turn.

   You are farther out than you expected and stare over at a beautiful white beach with green hills behind it. The buzz of happy people making a yellow aura around the place. The sparkling water crashing gently into the sand. "It's beautiful..." you mumble and he shrugs kicking the water.

   "I've seen something way more beautiful than that." He mutters and you smile slightly. "Let's head back it. Hold on." He makes sure your good and ready then starts off towards the beach.

   Once there, Kaoru treats you to a ice cream, two scoops, to help calm you down. Then, you are somehow dragged into a game of volley ball, Tamaki's doing of course.

   On one side, Tamaki, Mori, Kaoru, and yourself, on the other, Tatsuro, Haurhi, Kyoya, and Hikaru. Hunny sits at the bar on the hill drinking away, not even interested. Tamaki stretched out as you and the other two stand watching.

   "He sure is.... um... getting it done?" Kaoru mumbles and you shrug. "It's good to stretch I guess..." you mumble and Mori raises an eyebrow. "That much I'm not so sure..." you continue and hear a pop.

   "Tamaki are you alright?" Mori asks as he nods and laughs. "You pulled something didn't you." He nods slowly and you hang your head.

   "What a moron..." you mutter and Kaoru  laughs as the three of you help Tamaki and his muscle problem.

   After that, the game begins. An endless game of spike after spike, and score after score. Sweat drenched every body and you push some hair away from your forehead. Mori served the ball and Hikaru slide in the burning sand hitting it over, straight to you. You reach up ready to hit, and then out of the corner of your eye, you see a blond blob coming straight to you.

   "Noooooo!" Tamaki shouts and everything goes slow motion. Him shoving you out of the way, the ball knocking his unmentionables, you falling and slamming onto a big rock.

   Then all at once, everyone was at your side all shouting the same thing you were thinking, "Tamaki you idiot!"

^

   "That should do." Kyoya sighs and you smile slightly nodding. "God he's horrible..."

   "His best intention was in mind... though I would have rather preferred the ball..." you mutter and he chuckles wrapping your arm. "Thank you."