Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Her eyes swam with an emotion I couldn't decipher, before she glanced down at the book she was reading. I made my way over to her quivering form, hiding back the smile that's trying to creep up my lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked mockingly as I stood in front of her. She only shook her head and continued to keep her eyes on the book. I snatched the book out of her hands and throw it across the room.

"Look at me." I hissed, my voice low. She ignored me and continued to stare down at her lap. I violently jerked her head up with my hand. Her tear stained face greeted me. I couldn't help the satisfying feeling I felt in my gut.

"Answer my fucking question." I growled, my cold eyes glared into hers. I don't know why, but I was eager to hear her answer.

"Why do you want me to tell you what's wrong with me anyways? You know why!" She snapped as she fiercely glared me. She was right, but I wanted to hear it come from her mouth. I wanted to feel the satisfaction of knowing I caused her pain. Which is a very difficult task if I must say. There's a lot of risks in what I'm doing but I can't stop. It's like I feed on the pain of others.

"You're right but I want to hear YOU say it." I barked out. It's not that hard to spit it out she probably don't want come to terms with it herself.

"You're a disgusting piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell Caine!" She screeched as she lashed out on me, punching and slapping any part of me she could reach.

I blocked all the hits that came my way. Once, her guard is down for a split second. I take that opportunity to tightly coil my arms around her body and slam her into the wall next to my bed. She groaned loudly in pain, wincing slightly.

"You stupid bitch. You're going to regret what you just did." I spat through gritted teeth. My hand slithered around her throat and I squeezed with all my strength. Her hands clawed desperately at my arms so I can release her, but I didn't.

"Please let go..." She wheezed out as her face began to turn red, but I ignored it and focused on cutting off her air supply. How dare she hit me especially after how easy I been going on her? Shit, I could've killed her dumbass already, but I decided to keep my hands to myself. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she muttered over and over. "Please stop Caine..."

Her voice died out as her body goes completely limp. I shook my head maybe if she would've shut her ass up then is wouldn't have happened. I carried her limp body bridal style to my bed and dropped her there. I leaned down to check for a pulse. It's faint..she's still alive, but barely.

I already saw bruises beginning to form from the choke hold I had around her neck. I opened up the drawers to my nightstand to get out my handcuffs. Whenever she wakes up I don't want her getting any ideas about leaving.

I cuffed her wrist to my bed post angrily, once I finished, I made quickly made my way to the an exit. Its time for me to have my fun.

"I need three shots of vodka," I told the bartender as I sat on the wooden stool at the bar. I arrived at the club Anton, Shawn and I planned on meeting up at 40 minutes ago. I was the last to arrive for obvious reasons. But now I'm here I already feel relaxed, once I pick up a chick I'll be complete.

"Has this club been here awhile? Because I never heard of it before yesterday.." Anton wondered as he glanced around the dimly lit club with various bodies dancing on the dance floor, drinking and basically having a good time. The strob lights flickering back forward gave me a slight headache I had no idea how people were dancing wildly on the dancefloor.