“Really that bad?” I whispered, as we linked arms.

“You won't believe me, even if I'd tell you” She laughed, shaking her head. I smiled and we continued to follow Angelica and Nora.

As we passed a door, I could hear laughing and chatter out of the room, making me tighten my grip around Jay's arm. She shot me a big smile, and we continued to walk, until we finally arrived.

“Please sit down” What I assumed was Nora, told me. Her voice wasn't shrill at all, if I may say so, it sounded quite annoyed. I liked that.

I did as I was told and immediately the two of them started working on my.

Angelica started cleaning my face with some tissues and a cleaning water. After it dried she applied concealer, primer, liquid foundation and powder on my face and neck. She then started to move to my eyes and applied a silver and golden eye shadow, finishing it off with a black matte eye liner. She curled my lashes, before applying a thick layer of mascara and then gluing fake lashes on my eyes. She then put white eyeliner on my waterline and started contouring my face. She then applied a red lipstick and with that, she was ready. Moving to my hairs, Nora straightened them first, pulling two thirds of my hair into a tight ponytail, and letting the rest rest over my face. Obviously, now I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could feel that she was teasing it a lot and also added a quite big amount of bobby pins into my hair (head). She then took one strand by the other of the remaining hair, and put it into a basket braid. The last few strands that were on the very left of my face, she curled and sprayed them in place.

I looked into the mirror and was pleased with my look. They nodded and started working on the others. My bridesmaids were getting curled side ponytails and a slight smokey eye effect.

The others were finished about an hour later and we were now putting on our dresses. Well, the others helped me putting on my dress, because it was the hardest thing ever. As we finally managed to do so, the veil was the last thing to be put on. I looked at Jay and nodded, signalizing her, she should do it. She looked shocked and touched at me. I smiled at her, as she took a few deep breathes, before picking up the veil. She looked at it, and walked over to me, careful as if trying not to break it. She looked at me, and back down at my hair, slowly pushing she veil in place, trying to hurt me. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to finish. I opened my eyes, once I felt a light materiel over my face. Looking into the mirror, I felt tears coming to my eyes.

“Don't you dare to cry now!” Jay said, her voice nearly a whisper. I nodded, knowing that if I'd talk, my voice would break. “Come here!” She said, hugging me.

I tried to hold them back as much as possible.

“Dude, you look amazing, you're going to marry Zachary Steven Merrick. Your life is going to be amazing, and also, you get endless amount of fucking Zack, what's better than that?” She asked, chuckling slightly.

I laughed at her comment, making the tears slowly disappear.

“I hate and love you Jay” I said, calming down again. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

“Yes?” Lydia asked, opening the door slightly.

“Is this the room of the bride?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Y-yes it is” Lydia said unsure, opening the door further, to reveal no other, than my family standing there. I looked at them in the reflection, before turning around and smiling at them.

“Hey guys” I said awkwardly, waving at them.

“Alice, oh god darling” My mother exclaimed, walking over and hugging me carefully. “You look amazing” She whispered, before letting me go, revealing she was already crying.