Goku's arrival

Goku's pov

Goku was happy to hear your voice again but still worried about you.he didn't want anyone stealing his future mate.goku took his hand off of King Kai's back sighing,he saw the clouds beneath him opening up. The earth was visable,he smiled and was about to jump down "goku wait!" King Kai yelled. Goku stopped to look at King Kai "goku before you go remember what I told you only use the spirt bomb when it's absolutely necessary "goku nodded"and also try not to go into any of your forms for now it's too dangerous,just use the kioaken ok". Goku thought for a second,it would be difficult to defeat the sayains In his first form,but he respected King Kai. He nodded his head flew down to earth at full speed.

You pov

You were in tears vegeta and nappa had killed yamcha,tien and chiatzou with these things called saibamen. Krillen and piccolo managed to kill them all but you still lost three of your friends. "How could you!"you screamed at vegeta.vegeta started to laugh"y/n you shouldn't care about those earthling's,your much higher up than them."you wiped your tears "What are you talking about."vegeta stopped laughing"you can't be serious?!"he said in a serious tone."you are a saiyan aren't you!?you should know that were one of the most powerful races in the universe!"

you looked at him a little surprised"most powerful?really?"vegeta was taken back by your question"vegeta maybe they don't remember"nappa replied.Vegeta turned to nappa"what are you talking about!of course they remember!they have to!!" Vegeta was getting mad and it was a little funny to you yet also scary."well I don't care if I'm part of a powerful race!they were my friends and I won't let you kill anymore of them"you flew past vegeta and punched nappa in the face sending him flying."alright y/n" krillen yelled

You looked at krillen and piccolo"guys are you ok"you said flying over to them "yeah these saiyan a are tough,if it's true what they say we might be in trouble"piccolo replied. Nappa got up from the ground looking furious."that's it!I don't care if your the princes furture mate you need to be taught a lesson!"nappa shouted.

He then shot a beam from his mouth,it was coming straight for you!"Y/N NO!" Piccolo screamed and jump in front of you"piccolo!"you yelled seeing his body fall to the ground."y/n d-don't let these idiots beat you...I know your stronger t-than them."You teared up "piccolo..." Another person had died for you why...why does this has to happen. "Dammit Nappa! You almost killed my mate!"vegeta yelled at nappa.

"Sorry I didn't think I used that much energy"

"That's the problem you idiot you don't think!"vegeta and nappa were arguing.

"I can't believe they killed piccolo...y/n"Krillen looked over to you. You were furious"Krillen leave"Krillen eyes widen"what" he questioned "leave now" you answered "y/n you can't beat them alone their to strong"

"Krillen it's alright I can take them,I'm a saiyan too,you saw what I did to nappa!"Krillen eyes softed."yeah but...i don't want to lose you y/n"you looked at your best friend you didn't want to lose him to."I know krillen I promise I won't die,take piccolo and go somewhere safe."Krillen  looked at you one last time then flew off.

   "oh no you don't!"Nappa said and flew towards Krillen,but you smacked him backs towards the ground."leave him alone!"you yelled"let him go nappa,it's y/n we care about."vegeta turned towards you"I'm interested to see how strong you've become y/n"Vegeta smiled at you,you a bit what was he planning."Just so you know kid i'm not going easy on you."you glared at nappa and made a fighting stance.

time skip

Nappa was laying on the ground"dammit..."he whispered.You were panting,but not hurting to much"amazing y/n!you quiet powerful,Not as strong as me of course."vegeta said rather proud of you.For some reason you liked the praise vegeta gave you,but you still can't forgive him for what he did."heh i guess i underestimated him...can i get a little help"Vegeta walked towards nappa and threw him in the air.

"what are you-"before nappa could finish he was blown to bits.you were shocked "why?!"you asked "because he was nucence,and he obvliously was trying to kill you."vegeta started walking towards you"now that were alone..."he said in a seductive tone.You started backing up until you hit the rocky wall,he grabbed both of your wrist."crap"you whispered under your breath.he then began to nuzzle his face on you neck.

What was he doing?Wait he smells really nice kinda like vanilla,was he claiming you?Your tail swayed side to side,vegeta rubbed his head up and down your neck.The feeling was really good and the smell was intoxicating you couldn't take it anymore"m-hmm s-stop" you said blushing. Vegeta rubbed his face against yours"why?you seem to be enjoying it"he was almost right you were enjoying it,but it didn't feel right."g-goku!"you yelled.

vegeta let go of you"somethings coming"and he was right.felt a strong power level,could it be!you smiled seeing the man you knew and love.

It was goku.

(sorry for the late update i had a writers bloc i guess,i mean i knew what i wanted to type ijust didn't know how to type it.so i had to write it on paper anyway hope you enjoyed)