reason for anger

you were surprised goku had changed again,this time he had yellow aura around him"Dr..y/n" launch began than"don't worry i want let him hurt you"you replied she smiled.goku's anger only grew more he started growling like a dog mostly towards launch.Goku's never acted so hostile towards you it was pretty frighting,you said you'd protect launch but in all honest you were a cowered "launch... Leave the room now". She turned to you with a shocked face"but Doctor this monster is..." "He's not a monster he's my friend!"you turned towards goku he had a shocked face probably because you yelled "he's confused that's it."

launch looked at you one last time then left leaving you...and goku nervously you began to speak "b-buddy i'm sorry i-i didn't mean to hurt you i-".Goku's expression didn't change he still had serious but then he noticed your fear and that you were on the break of tears,he bit his bottom lip and began to walk towards you.You saw him and began backing up"w-what are you!"you stop when you reached the wall goku stared at you with green eyes." oh god i'm gonna die he probably gonna choke me or  beat the shit out of me or...nuzzle me?Wait what!"

You opened your eyes to see goku rubbing up against you hard "um.."he was moving his head up and down then pulled back to look at you and began again."OK WTF  wait is he trying to calm me down... maybe if i "  you looked down at goku(still nuzzling you)and started nuzzling back he froze you could see a pink tint on his face"ooh-ahh-" he  said a little embarrassed but was smiling "you calm now" goku nodded "well i guess we should get you home now..."you looked at the room it was a mess "fast".

"ok goku put your pants back on were going out!" goku looked at you excitedly and ran around in circles you could only laugh.