kidnapped

you and raditz arrived on a small island,he tossed you to the ground laughed"you asshole what do you want from me and goku!" raditz smirked down at you.

"because i can."he teased you"goku will come for me you know that right!"he was still snickering

"of couse i do his scent is all over you" you were confused by that"scent?what do you mean by that?"raditz stopped laughing and looked serious"seriously?you know his scent it's all over you!can't you smell it?" he asked,you sniffed yourself nothing smelled out of the ordinary"no" you replied. He didn't say anything,instead he walked towards you slowly. you didn't know what to do you were frozen in place until you were kick on your stomach,he placed his foot on your back and pushed down hard until something emerged "Why did you?" you looked behind you to look at raditz but found something else...

" OH MY GOD I HAVE A TAIL!" you yelled looking at a (t/c) bushy tail(if you saw tree of might you know how he did it) "smell something yet"he asked "well i-" you stopped when a weird scent past through your nose.It was a nice smell kinda lavender-ish was it raditz?"raditz you smell really nice"he blushed "i meant do you smell yourself not me you i-idiot"you smiled at his embarrassment and sniffed your self again.this time you smelled a citrus aroma did goku really smell like that?"yeah it's kinda wierd".

"i though so,you probably couldn't smell it because of your tail being loss" you looked at your tail swaying "anyway like i was saying his scents all over you of course he's coming,obviously he's claimed you he's probably coming for me" claimed what did he mean by that?"wait how did he claim me"you asked a little concern. Raditz sighed in annoyance "kakkarot must have rubbed his scent on you to claim you as his mate or possession ."did he say mate that can't be right,then again when you were close to launch he acted the same way.

he didn't act like cheerful,goofy goku as matter of fact he was mad at you that's when he....no no no was that when goku "claimed" you all this time goku was crushing on you(naaaw really).

at master roshi's

"i can't believe he took y/n what are we going to do." Said bulma with a worried expression "I don't know but I don't think Goku's being completely cool about raditz taking him"krillen said looking at goku from a far.

Goku couldn't believe that man just took you his future mate. That was the last straw for him he began to power up,but then he remembered what you said and powered down.goku didn't want to go against your wishes he was just going to have to get you himself,that was until someone yelled "PICCOLO".a green man land on the small island goku was confused but,not threatened for some odd reason.

"Piccolo what are you doing here?" bulma asked " felt a strong power level similar to a one i met earlier ".he looked around and spotted goku "who's this" he asked "um...long story,but i thnk i know what that strong power level was." said master roshi

after a explanation

"so he took y/n,and you expect me to go get him with...goku?" everyone looked at piccolo and nodded piccolo sighed " fine,but who exactly is this guy"piccolo said shooting a glare at goku.goku flinched a little but wasn't that intimidated "well that it's self is a long story ,can you please find y/n" master roshi begged.piccolo sighed again "fine this doesn't exactly mean were allies got it,i just want to see who this man is,i have no interest in saving y/n"goku growled at that last part,but decided to let it go and flew off with piccolo.

with you and raditiz

you were sitting on a rock wondering why raditz wasn't doing anythng to even though he captured you."um raditz what are we doing?" you asked in a concerned voice"waiting for your boyfriend of course,to see what decision he made." raditz answered "oh ok-WAIT GOKU'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"you yelled blushing radtz laughed "oh really?" he teased

"YEAH WERE J-JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!"you yelled a little embarrassed raditz was laughing until he felt two power levels coming towards both of you "shit" he whispered.he picked you up and through you in a space pod similar to the on you saw in your "dream"."hey let me out!"you screamed banging on the door.

goku and piccolo landed infront of raditz"ah brother i see you returned,and didn't bring back a 100 corpses what a shame" goku growled at raditz,but also was looking around to find you "oh are you looking for your friend don't worry i took good care of him".goku's attention went back to raditz,he charged first and started throwing punches meanwhile you were n the space pod watching quietly "i hope goku will be alright..."then you noticed somthing.

why wasn't he changing form  

(wow didn't mean to take this long to update,first i was waiting for summer break then i got sick.but i hoped you enjoyed there might be errors but i'll edited  that later bye.)