bathtime

"hey goku you hungry"goku nodded his head excitedly"alright i guess i'll cook something" you walked over to the couch and pick up the remote "watch some tv ok" you flipped through channels,but nothing seemed to standout.you then flipped to a pony show "ah you wouldn't like this...."you noticed goku staring at the kid show with a big smile"WAIT YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" the strongest person you've ever met is in awe by a horse show(sorry non-bronies this is just for laughs XD)"oh well i guess enjoy yourself."

time skip by you cooking dinner

"goku! dinners done!" you heard fast footsteps then saw a hungry goku "well go ahead i ate earlier" goku dug into the food.you were amazed at how much goku could eat i wondered if he had enough to eat in the forest.

"well goku you enjoy yourself i'm going to take a bath ok" and with that you left goku alone to eat...again(oh boy i smell trouble for reader :D)

in the bathroom

you usually don't take baths unless you wanted time to daydream about things like how where you going to tell your friends about goku.bulma,krillan,yamcha,tien...(yes your like the replacement for kid goku in some parts)you started remembering the crazy adventures you went on to get all seven dragon balls,you weren't the strongest but thanks to master roshi raising you,you could fight back in someways.but now you could barely fly"*sigh* what happened to me"you said closing your eyes and started thinking about your best friend"i wonder how krillan is doing".

sadly your daydream was interrupted by a door slamming open,rushed footsteps then someone jumping in the tub.Water splashed every were "GOKU!!"you quickly covered your area(lol)blushing then staring at a wet yet happy goku."dammit goku!What the Hell"you yelled out of anger yet confusion why was he in here,goku however was surprised that you yelled "ooh--aah..."he said sadly.you realized how your voice tone might of frighten goku"goku...why are you here in the bathtub" you asked more calmly.goku used both his hands to pickup water and poured it on your head a couple of times"goku...do you want me to wash you?"goku nodded a few times"oh no no no no no!goku your a guy and i'm a guy this is..."you looked at goku he had a sad facial expression almost saying why not.

"god goku you can't just..."goku started giving you puppy dog eyes and literaly started whining"...i spoil you to much...ok fine"goku gave a big smile you grabbed a rag"ok goku come here"goku went towards you and turned laying his head slightly on your stomach."o-ok goku just relax i guess"to be honest it seemed he was to relaxed,your bathtub wasn't  that big you could tell by goku's feet slightly stick out the tub.you began by washing his magenta fur softly it surprisingly wasn't that dirty,but something started rumbling on top of you was it goku?"goku are you purring?" he nodded slowly"oh my god that's so cute!" you said then laughed.

you got some shampoo and stared rubbing it in his hair you wondered if you should wash his fur,but it was already clean and it looked thin to"hmm" you stared at goku's legs then pulled some of his fur "yeah defiantly to thin" you whispered to your self and saw goku tail emerge between his legs.you looked down and saw him blushing a deep red did he thought i was looking..."NO!GOKU I WAS JUST CHECKING...I MEAN...DAMMIT!"you said aloud.goku suddenly stood up you covered your eyes he then picked you up and sat you on his lap"goku wha--"you were cut off by fingers trailing though your hair.

what was he doing?you looked up he smiled at you still moving his fingers across your hair was he...grooming me?you remembered apes doing something like that in wild he must have picked up on that.after a few more gentle strokes you decide that was enough fun in the bathtub and dry yourself off"you happy now goku?"goku gave a grin "ooh--aah"he said "heh alright i'm going to bed"you didn't see goku following you to your bedroom door you changed and laid down after this long day all you wanted was some sleep.

(lol i'm sorry i don't write lemons (>///<) i'm still new to writing and my soul is to weak besides we haven't even gotten to the plot yet SPOILERS maybe later if my souls strong enough(-_-).oh and enjoy the picture of you and goku in the tub i drew bye)