bulma

In the morning you woke up with goku still holding you tightly,you tried wiggling loose but he was to strong. "Hey goku bud time to wake up" he didn't respond you sighed " I guess he's still a sle--" you couldn't finish your sentence because goku had just licked your entire face very slowly. You squinted your eyes because of some drool on your face,and all you can here is historical laughter."seriously!come on man!" You said while wiping drool from your face goku was still rolling on the floor laughing,but you knew how to get him a smirk went across your face.

"You find this funny huh,didn't I tell you not to do anything crazy now you can't sleep with me anymore"goku stopped laughing the moment he heard that "holy crap did that actually work" you thought wanting to laugh goku slowly crawled to you rubbing against your chest giving you apologizing whines. "Goku,bud I was joking it's alright"you said trying to hold back your laugh he sighed out relief.

After all that just happened you still couldn't get that dream out of your head was that really goku? If it was what happened to him what pushed him so far to turn him into an animal it couldn't just be because of gohans death.you remembered goku running into the forest maybe something happened. Ether way you couldn't keep him a secret anymore "time to visit some old friends I guess" you got out of bed "goku we're going out again so I'm going to have to find you some clothes"

Later

You went through you entire closet goku couldn't fit anything well shirts at least. Then a plan went came to you"goku can you change your form again?you know to look like me." You asked he nodded and began powering down his ki began to lower until he looked like time he first came to the hospital. Why didn't you think of this early you were mentally face palming well at least he could fit the shirt. "Alright let's go"

Time skip to capsule Corp

After a long ass walk through the city you finally made it to bulma's house " Jesus I need a car" you said panting goku was a little confused on why you were tired."alright goku my friend bulma is actually really nice so don't act crazy like with launch ok" he stood still for a second and then nodded.you knocked on the door to have bulma open it"y/n! It's been long!" She said while jump to brace you "bulma it's nice to see you again"you said let go of bulma noticing goku giving a weird look,was he jealous?"oh who's your friend?"she asked examinig goku"i was just about to get to that"

you explained to bulma how you met goku and the wierd dream you had meanwhile goku was curious on bulma house hold objects."wait you found him in the forest?!"she asked almost yelling"yah but he didn't look like that"bulma tilted her head"what do you mean?"she asked"well...i'll show you"

"goku!"you called his name and he came almost intantly"goku you can go back into your regular form now,i want to show bulma".goku smiled at your words he began power up,his hair went blond then back to black.his magenta fur and red eye line were back also he opened his eyes to reveal golden pupils,he gave a tooth grin you could tell he liked this form the most."AAH!WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!"she screamed wide eyed"yeah heh...it's ok i freaked out to,but he's actually really nice when you get yo--UGH!"you didn't finish your sentence due to goku jumping on your lap,wrapping his arms around your neck,and continuously kissing your cheek.

"whats he doing!"she asked shocked at his actions"well this is how he shows appreciation so far he hasn't been around enough people to know whats wrong and whats right"you said holding goku on your lap like was a child. bulma giggled the sight of you two"well i guess he is just a overgrown softy,but to be honest y/n you use to be just like him when you first met master roshi"you sighed but she was right you were just like goku more or less."hey i have an idea why don't you see him again it's been almost 10 years he must miss you"you looked up at bulma you weren't sure if he would want to see you again.

"i'm not sure bulma it's been so long,what if he doesn't recognize me" you protested

"y/n master roshi would know his own pupil it's time to face your past again,besides he might help with goku to"she was right you can't let this get past you,besides maybe he knew about gohan,you did wanted to help your friend.you turned to look at goku(yes still in your arms)he gave a confused closing your eyes and sighing you finally answered."let's go...i want to go back to my old home".

(holy crap this was 800 words guys wow.......)