chapter 2 he can change

goku was now living with you, he didn't really like the things in your house they were loud and unpredictable he actually broke the lawn mower you used because it sounded like some monster.you were angry yet surprised at the strength he had,whatever you"ll just buy a new one later hopefully.

Of course you still went to work since goku eats literally everything. He felt sad when you left,but when came back he would always jump on top of you screaming "ooh-aah" giving you wet kisses(lol bet that'll feel weird).goku sure had weird ways of showing affection,but you didn't think he knew what he was doing he did live only around animals after all."i guess you don't know about regular human contact huh" he tilled his head smiling "so that means no" you sighed and got up "whelp i'm sleep'in there should be food in the oven night" he looked sad again then headed towards the kitchen.

the next morning

goku was eating breakfast holding the bowl with his feet and eating with his hands making a mess. you smiled weakly sweat dropping from your face you knew you were going to have to clean that later "um...i have to go goku" he turned to you quickly and wined with food still in his mouth "now goku you know you can't come with me looking like well...that"he crept closer to you on all fours holding one hand out tugging your pants a little."goku if you looked more human i guess you could come,but your 5.9/6.0 tall man with red fur...god that sounds ridiculous" he swallowed and gave serious look shortly after he let go and left. you were surprised he usually doesn't give up that easily oh well.

at work 

you worked at the hospital you weren't the best doctor,but you knew a thing or too."sigh* i wonder what goku's doing" you looked outside it's a beautiful day,but you noticed a figure coming towards you like it was falling.....WAIT WHAT.it got close so fast a man jumped through the opened  window "WHAT THE FU--" a large mass fell on you "ugh what the...." you looked up and saw a man with star shaped hair looking down on you he only had pants on no shirt"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" you made a high pitch scream "ooh- aah-aah" the man said cheerful.wait ooh...aah only one person said that "GOKU" you said loudly he nodded,but how this terrified you how could he change so suddenly he has no fur,no red tinted eyelids or yellow pupils,plus his hair short. you were frozen with fear which confused goku, he opened his arms and walked forward trying to embrace you.

you snapped out of though"no..NO STAY AWAY FROM ME-AAH"you screamed and ran on top of the empty patients bed,but he just tackled you to the ground.putting both hands over your head looking straight at you with a worried expression."ooh-aah...." as if he were questioning you something "are you really goku" goku gave you that familiar goofy smile a nodded "oh god...how-" a lady with dark blue hair rushed in the room "Dr y/n are you ok i heard-" she stopped talking after seeing goku on top of you"oh my..."

(whelp next time on dbz! lol bye)