Chapter 22

Chres Pov.
After meeting up with Bryson I went to the store to make it seem real that I was actually going to the store and stuff. I headed back home and wanted to change my outfit before leaving for the mall. "I'm home" "where have you been" "I went to the store what you talking about" "it doesn't take an hour and half to get some fu*king tampons, chips and some tea so where were you" "I was out Jaceyon da*n calm the fu*k down where's destiny I have to get her dressed" "in her room" I headed upstairs to get her dressed I dressed her in a cute outfit and also did her hair she looked so cute. I changed my outfit also because I just wanted to for the mall while changing I saw Jaceyon walk in with Destiny and sit her on the bed. "Where were you chres like fr I'm not playing games" "Jaceyon for the last time I went to the store I'm not gonna repeat myself" "are you cheating on me" "omg that's it I don't wanna go to the mall anymore you can go by yourself and take destiny with you" I say irritated "I'm serious Jaceyon go leave I'll go treat myself" "chres baby I'm sorry ok I just overreacted forgive me" "no Jaceyon I'm serious go since your jumping to conclusions get the fu*k out of my sight and take destiny with you too". "Fine then we'll be back later then" Jaceyon said leaving. I guess I'll go spend some more time with Bryson then maybe even get my nails and feet done.
Chres❤️🤘- Baby come pick me up 😩
Bryson😍- I thought you were going to the mall with Jaceyon and Destiny
Chres❤️🤘- No he made me mad him and destiny went to the mall by themselves I wanna get my feet and nails done.
Bryson😍- ok I'm on my way
Chres❤️🤘- ok thank you
Bryson😍- your welcome
I got dressed and changed my outfit again while waiting for Bryson and got a text from Jaceyon
Jaceyon👅😈- Babygirl I'm sorry for overreacting ok I was just paranoid and I don't wanna lose you I love you to much for that to happen. I want us to stay together and let nothing brake us apart and be great parents for Destiny and our future kids. I just wanted to say sorry and I wanted to take you shopping because I just felt like appreciating you.
After reading the text I didn't text back because Jaceyon needs to learn how to not jump to conclusions. After changing my outfit and doing my hair I waited for Bryson to pick me up.
Bryson😍- I'm here
Chres❤️🤘- ok I'm coming
I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out.

~Bryson Pov.
Yo I'm so happy being with Chres she's so amazing and beautiful I wish she could stay here with me everyday but I know I can't take her away from her family especially her daughter I wouldn't do that to her. I'm pretty sure she'll be in my arms soon if Jaceyon keeps jumping to conclusions even thought he's right.
After spending the day with her I took her to get her nails/ feet done I took her shopping also and we even came back to my place so she could get some loving.

Chres Pov.
Today was so good I got to spend some time with my man. And he took me shopping and some other stuff which was good. He dropped me off at home earlier and Jaceyon was home. "What's up with all the bags" "I bought my self some stuff is that a problem" "no I was just saying I could buy you stuff too you don't have to spend your money" "well I wanted too" I said heading upstairs.

Jaceyon Pov
I think I'm losing my wife/queen/best friend it's like she doesn't care anymore about me or our daughter destiny doesn't deserve to be treated like this she needs a loving family. I love Chres with everything within me I would do anything for her but I don't think she sees that.

Chres outfit💕

Chres nails/toes💕

Chres nails/toes💕

Destiny💕