Chapter 11

Few months later...
Chres & Jaceyon are still doing good in their relationship and Chres is pregnant again and this time Jaceyon is happy for her. Chres is now 7 months and is having a little girl. Jaceyon on the other hand is thinking about taking a break from the fast life and just focusing on his girls now and creating a more stable life with them especially for their daughter. Chres wants this pregnancy to go well and for their little girl to be healthy. Chres was upstairs in his & Jaceyons room picking out stuff for the baby's room when Jaceyon walked in "hey baby what you doing" Jaceyon said "nothing really just looking for stuff for the baby's room.. Wbu?" "Well I wanted to talk to you about something" "sure Zulu can tell me anything" "ok well after the baby is born I wanna quit the fast life and get out of the game and focus on my two girls at home and live stable, safe, free life even moving" Jaceyon said "really you wanna do that Jaceyon because I think that would be a great idea for the family" Chres said smiling "yes I think this what I really wanna do and I wanna make you happy we can get married stop having to look over our shoulders 24/7 live in peace and raise a healthy beautiful baby girl and many more kids" "many more kids?" Chres said surprised "yea you at least gonna have 5 more babies by me" Jaceyon said "we'll see about that" Chres said laughing "ight then" Jaceyon said the rest of the day was filled laughter and love.