Chapter 12

(The baby's room)
Chres is now 9 months pregnant and can pop any day now but Chres and Jaceyon are ready to meet their little girl they got the baby's room together they decided to give their daughter a pink, black, & white polka dot room it was super cute. Jaceyon has finally left the street life and they even moved after he left and it feels good to start a new life without having to watch over your shoulder all the time. They moved to Atlanta, Ga which was nice Chresanto loved the people and the places even the hair shows they had down there it was like a dream city for Chres and he's happy to be living there with his man and their soon to be little girl. Right now Chres and Jaceyon were at the hospital Chres was about to give birth to their baby girl and Jaceyon couldn't wait no more. "Ok I'm gonna need you to push on three" "1,2,3 and push!!" The doctor yelled while Chres was screaming and crying pushing their babygirl out "And here she is" the doctor said smiling while the baby cried her little eyes out "Jaceyon there's out baby girl" Chres said crying "she's so beautiful" Jaceyon said tearing up as the doctor handed him the baby "my little baby girl" Jaceyon said smiling while she gripped her daddy's finger. "What do you guys wannabe name her" the nurse said "Destiny Nicole Taylor" (Taylor is Jaceyons last name). "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl" the nurse said smiling "thank you" Chres said.

DESTINY NICOLE TAYLOR💜