Chapter 9

Few months later..
Chres and Jaceyon are still together but Chres can't just forgive him that quickly he wants Jaceyon to earn his forgiveness and Chres has told him that already lately Jaceyon has been coming home really early he dosent stay on the streets everyday anymore he dosent visit the trap that often anymore his main attention is focused on Chres right now and making him happy again even giving him another baby. On the other hand Chres still took the miscarriage pretty hard he hasn't been out the house lately he just stays in the house and lays in bed his friends & family try to call him but he keeps his phone turned off but anyone would be hurt if they lost their baby especially if their baby was due in 2 months Chres hardly eats anymore either he just sulks around the house and it's making Jaceyon worried he has to keep tabs on Chres 24/7 and it really hurts Jaceyon seeing his queen at her weakest point.
Jaceyon Pov.
Today had to go pick up Chres medicine and maybe get us some food it really hurts me to see Chres depressed and it's all my fault for her depression if I just didn't stress her out we could have had a baby girl right now. I walked in our room and saw Chres he's almost like flesh and bones he hardly eats anymore and it scares me he lays in bed all day "hey baby you should get dressed you need some sunlight" "leave me alone" "but baby" "I said leave me the hell alone" Chres screamed "um well I'm gonna go get your medicine and some food maybe that would cheer you up I'll be back" I said kissing her forehead "I love you and I'm sorry" I said walking out the room. "I'm sorry to" Chres said softly.

~Later that day
I came back with Chres medicine and food "Chres baby I got you some food" I didn't hear anything "baby" I said walking in our room I couldn't believe what I found multiple pill bottles open and Chres passed out on the bed he just overdosed "baby please wake up" I checked her pulse she still had one but it was really low "hello 911 my girlfriend just overdosed and her pulse is low please come quickly" I said crying holding Chres body in mine "baby I'm so sorry for what I did please don't die on me I need you in my life I love you" I said over and over again crying when the ambulance came and took Chres away on the stretcher I asked if I could ride in the back with him and they let me i can't believe this is all my fault.