Chapter 5

5 Months Later...
Chres found out that he's pregnant he's now 5 months and really excited so is Jaceyon he was kinda scared at first since he was still in the game but he knew how Chresanto always wanted a baby so he was excited for his little princess they could finally have a family together. Since Chresanto is bringing a baby into the world Jaceyon has been 100x more protective over the both of them he makes wherever Chres or they go that they have bodyguards all over the place.
Chres Pov.
I was getting ready for my appointment today since I'm 5 months now I can find out the gender of my baby and I'm really excited Jaceyon couldn't come since he had something at the trap to handle all this king pin and bodyguards everywhere has really been stressing me out lately and everything but as long as I'm healthy for my baby I'm good. I was wearing some plain black leggings w/ a white tank top and my new Air Jordan 12 "French Blues" with my hair all down flat ironed with a little bit of makeup on I hopped in Audi and headed to my appointment.

The Doctors~
I was in the room waiting for the doctor to come in when I heard a knock on the door "are you Chresanto" "yes" "hi I'm Mrs. Jackson and you are here to se the gender of your baby" "yes" "ok go ahead and pull your shirt up and lay back I'm just gonna put some gel on your stomach and I'm sorry if it's really cold" I went and laid back on the cot in the room and waited for her to tell me the gender of the baby. "Ok well it looks like you are gonna have a girl" she said smiling "I'm gonna have a little girl" I said almost tearing up "yep I bet your very excited" she said while I nodded smiling "would you like a copy" "yes 2 please" "ok I will be right back" she left out the room. I can't believe I'm gonna have my first baby and it's gonna be a girl I hope Jaceyon is excited well he should be right? Yea he's gonna be excited. "Here's your too copies and I shall see you next month" she said smiling "thank you" I said leaving and heading back home I couldn't wait to tell Jaceyon.