"Honestly, we could put one put in and I could build the deck to go with it. Having one that is higher up would be better not in ground is better anyway. It would be safer for the kids especially when Levi gets old enough to where he's tooling around the backyard. We wouldn't want him to fall in." he said as pulled out of the driveway and I have to admit he was so right. 

"Okay you have a really good point there. I didn't think of that. Lucy was 4 when we moved into the house I'm in now she was was able to follow the rules more." I replied. 

"So what do you say? Do you want to get it?" he asked me with a smile. 

I sighed and turned to look at him "Lucas I want it so bad but I still have that fear about something happening with us. If we buy this house together and something happens then what do we do?" 

Lucas grabbed my hand and held it in his as he used the other hand to steer. "Maya, we can't control our future. Whatever happens will happen. One thing I know for certain is I love you with all my heart. I have always dreamed of us living together and raising a family with you. Once Levi is born I'll be spending a lot of time with you regardless so that I can help you with and Lucy. If you think about what it is the difference?" he said to me. "We'll be practically living together as it is. We already kind of are." 

I turned to look at Lucas and smiled. "You always have to put things into perspective don't you?" I said to him. "I think the house is too perfect to give up and as much as I hate to admit it I realize I need to get over this fear. We have been together technically 5 months now." 

"Exactly, Maya. We have stuck it out for that long and everything has been good." he replied. 

"Alright, lets do this then. Make sure you call the realtor tomorrow and tell her we want it." I said with a smile. 

"I will call her tonight." he said with a smile. 

"Sounds good." I replied.

Lucas and I arrived at his parents house 10 minutes later. Lucy was excited to see us as were Lucas parents. I've always loved his Mom. After catching up with them we took Lucy and went home. We hadn't told her anything about the house and decided we would wait on that. I couldn't wait to look at different paint colors and room ideas for our bedrooms. I was most excited for Lucas and I to decorate Levi's nursery. When we got home I had Lucy get her bath since it was 6:30 then after that I looked things over in her backpack. Lucas mom had made Lucy do her homework which nice because that meant the three of us could hangout for a little bit.  Once I put her to bed I joined Lucas downstairs. He was sitting on the couch so I walked over to him. I gently straddled him on his lap and looked him directly in his beautiful green eyes. 

"I love you, Lucas. Thank you for being such an amazing person." I said to him before leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. 

"I love you too and I can't wait to start our life together in our new home. I'm glad you agreed." he said with a shit eaten grin on his face. 

"Yeah you keep looking smug you knew exactly what you were doing." I teased. 

"Mhmm  and so what if I did. It worked." he said then leaned in and kissed me softly. 

This time I eased more into his kiss and kissed him slowly. Our tongues brushed against each other and I smiled into his mouth as I continued to make out with him. After we got done I pulled away and looked at him. 

"Come snuggle with me." I said to him. 

"Lets go." he said and so I got up off his lap. 

Once upstairs I changed into my PJs and got into bed beside Lucas. I snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around me. Levi started kicking so I grabbed Lucas hand and placed it on my tummy. 

"This kid must be having lots of fun in Mommy's tummy." I said as I looked up at him. 

"He's going to be a sports fan like Dad." Lucas chuckled. 

"Our other child is all about Dad please let me have one kid be all about Mom." I said to him and he laughed. 

"Hmm I don't know. I kind of like having them all about Daddy." 

"I know you do." I replied and he smiled. 

Lucas lifted up my shirt revealing my growing baby bump. He placed his hands on my tummy and gently rubbed it with his fingers. 

"Daddy loves you Levi. Mommy and I can't wait to meet you." he said before placing a small kiss on my stomach and pulling my shirt back down. 

It melted my heart watching him do things like that. I always loved when he did that with Lucy. He laid back down beside me and I cuddled into him more. 

"The kids and I are so lucky to have someone as amazing as you. I love you." I yawned as I liad my head onto his chest and cuddled into him.

"I feel the same way about you. Come on lets got to sleep now. You're tired." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

And with that I feel asleep in Lucas arms just like I did every other night. I love him so much and was starting to be come more confident that things would work out with us.