Part 2

The next morning I woke up with a stiff neck, arms like pizza dough and feet hard like concrete. Another day of not wanting to wake up or do anything  gazing above at my ceiling that was covered in fake glow in the dark stars that had been taped up there for years. Occasionally one or two stars would fall off and scare the crap out of me in the middle of the night or if I was lucky, I would find them on the floor and would leave it there.

I yawned deciding that I had business to do today as I dressed quickly grabbing the only thing left in my closet that was clean, which was a dark black dress that made her look like Wednesday Adams. I attempted to brush a comb there my disheveled hair and brushed my teeth that didn't make much of a difference at the dentist. I took out the trash that I had collected yesterday where I put outside my door as I tried using my wimpy muscles to get them out the door and into the trash can.

Next, I dragged bags into my beat-up car and made my way towards the first destination, the donation center, Share and Sold to donate the items I no longer wanted. It took a while to get everything unloaded so I decided to create a shopping list while I waited in line behind other cars that were taking their nice sweet time. Like they had nowhere else to be and everyone was at the same sloth speed as they were. Finally, after waiting for a good thirty minutes it was my turn and I was able to toss the bags out of my car and drive off in minutes.

The next stop was the mall and as much as I did not like going to the mall on weekdays that was the only place that sold my favorite body products that I was currently out of. With the purchase at the bath shop and arguing with a lady for cutting in line, I managed to find myself inside of Victoria Secrets needing undergarments. As much as I hated the place with the poster of unrealistic half-naked women flaunting their looks, they had comfortable attire especially lady undergarments plus they were cute too. I entered the flaming pink room that displayed racks of bras and underpants with all sorts of designs displayed across the store. I picked up a piece of underwear that had sparkly angel wings across the back and even though it was not my style the fabric was so soft to the touch I picked up two. After browsing for a while, I was about to go in line to check out when look at what the wind blew in.

Standing right in the smack dab middle of the store was the adorable cutie Jade, in her black attire looking quite lost and self-conscious as she looked every which way at the assortments of girl panties. From the way she was walking to the side of the store and glancing in each direction, she seemed to be hiding from someone as I followed her with my eyes. I walked behind mannequins and tall mannequin displaying items as I tried to inconspicuously follow behind her to see what she was looking for.

I followed nearby going towards the aisle across from her as her back faced it. From my angle I could see in her hands had picked up an adorable two set that had the patterns of lace trimming on the sides with a similar sparkling design of angel wings.

Internally I was dying to run over and just hug Jade to death but at the same time, my heart was beating faster than usual compared to when I stared at Jade from the protection of the school's library window or when I ran into her in the hallway but it was too good of a chance to give up and I had to do something before the chance was gone.

"Hey, Jade remember me?" Was the best thing I could come up with at the moment hoping she remembered me otherwise this was going to be more awkward than what it was supposed to be. I smiled waving at her to see her startled stare at me with wide eyes, like she had just been caught shoplifting by the mall clerk.

I noticed Jade's eyes grow wide, cheeks blushing a tint of pink over her usual tan complexion, and quickly hid the panties behind her back like I had not seen them. As fast as she looked up at me, she immediately looked back down and, in a whisper voice gave a quick and quiet hello. An awkward silence grew between us as I internally was freaking out on what to say but told myself to be collected as I tried to come up with something that could carry on our conversation.