•[Part Seven]•

Start from the beginning

"Do you smoke?" He whispered over at me.

I shook my head questioningly.
"Why?"

"Just wondering"

I nodded chuckling mentally, this boy was really random.

"But you drink right?"

I nodded.

He nodded back.

"Do you take drugs?"

"Why the 20 questions?" I asked cocking an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I'm bored"

"What, this movie not cutting it for you?" I smirked at him.

"Not really no.."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"I'm not sure just come to my room with me"

And who could pass up the chance.

||Liam's point of view||•

I feel.. broken?
I'm not even sure how I feel right now but I know all I want is to text Ashton and just tell him how much I still love and miss him.

I was going to propose next week with my grandfathers ring. I don't even know what to do with it now. It was meant to be on Ashton's finger not sitting in a box inside my jacket pocket.

I miss him so much, It's not even been a week yet and I just still feel so empty. If this is how it is only a few days after I cannot imagine how I'm going to be when our anniversary comes up in three months.

I look over across the couch, the girl, Gemma is finally asleep. All throughout the beginning of the movie I could feel her looki-staring at me so creepily. I didn't even want to turn and make eye contact with her fearing she would make unwanted conversation.

"Hi you alright?"

I turn my head to the voice that came from beside me.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were still here. Yes, I am thank you"

Im lying.

"You're not, it's okay though. I remember when my boyfriend Cameron broke me. It was the worst time in my-"

"Can we please not talk about this right now"
I quickly cut him off.

"Uh Yeah sorry.."

"No it's fine I understand you're just trying to make me feel better but the wounds are still fresh and I just don't think I want to cry right now"

The feathered haired boy nodded at me before moving over to the other side of the couch.

I felt bad.

"Do you have any coke or Fanta or something?" I ask him.

"Yeah there's coke in the fridge and the Fanta should be in there too if Gemma hasn't drank it all"