•[Part Seven]•

•||Niall's Point Of View||•

It took awhile but Gemma and Louis had finally calmed down. It was funny how they reacted around myself and Liam, but it was normal to us. They were just a couple of fans. Not as mature as the other ones of course, but they were still lovely people.

Myself, Harry, Liam, Gemma and Louis were in the living room watching The Hunger Games series. We were only on the first movie and were only where Katniss had volunteered as tribute for Primrose. I tried to concentrate as hard as I could for the movie but how could I when Harry's foot was slightly touching mine.

The boy really was beautiful, he wasn't even paying attention to the movie, something on his phone was more interesting to him.

I looked over to Liam, he didn't look excited to be here but then again he didn't seem bored. Louis was staring intently at him which I think he knew, he kept catching him from the corner of his eye and to be quite honest if I was Liam I would be freaked out. But this wasn't the strangest fan we've encountered.

Gemma on the other hand was looking at myself and Harry, throwing us looks and giving me sly winks as to say 'Get stuck in' or whatever.

Trying to see what Harry was up to on his insta I realised how many people were following him, was he famous and I'm only finding out? I doubt it honestly.

He was probably just.. What's that word again?

Insta famous

That's it. I whipped out my phone seeing I had a few messages. I tapped onto my Instagram app and looked up 'Harry Styles' soon enough I was met with Harry's profile, after stalking him for a minute or two I clicked follow.

He looked over at me and rolled his eyes.

"Are you seriously stalking me when I'm right beside you"

I smirked. "It's not stalking if you're right beside me"

Rolling his eyes and muttering a "whatever" he ended the conversation.

I decided to go back and check the few texts I had.

From : Mum❤️👩🏼
Heya hun only back from Greg's now X how's Liam holding up?x

To : Mum❤️👩🏼
Liam's alright x

From : Zee🐸☕️
Heyyyy soz bout earlier lol dnt b mad ofc I care bout liam

To : Zee🐸☕️
Ok👍🏼

From : Management 👥🖕🏼
Niall, as you know yourself and the boys have a few weeks to just calm down due to Liam's breakup. We don't want you to see this as a holiday as ye will be thrown back into work in awhile. Please enjoy it as well and make sure to be there for your friend. Best regards,
Management.

From : Perrie✨💋
Hiya Niall, just wondering if you've heard from Zayn? He hasn't texted me all today or rang me either, just hope he's okay?x

To : Perrie✨💋
Hi Perrie, yh Zayn's fine don't worry X he's out with a friend (male don't worry 😉) so he's probably drunk x

I had a few more messages but decided against opening them because they didn't look important.

I looked up at Harry just to see he was already looking at me.