Weapon

Callie's(Beezie's dragon) POV
"Okay, now it's time to choose your weapon!" Max enthusiastically announced. "Close your eyes and-" "another chant?" Beezie groaned, "Beatrice June Hunter!" I screeched, making Beezie jump, "Just come into the stupid weapon room and CHOOSE! Max, lead us?" I politely finished. Max led us, Max on shaky legs, to the weapon room and Beezie went to work, testing over and over.

Than Beezie came up to me, wearing a quiver of arrows on the side of her belt. I looked closer and saw a Sparkling green and blue button on the quiver. Beezie was holding a bow. "Can I show you how it works?!" Beezie asked enthusiastically. I nodded with a smile and she sent ten arrows flying. Each arrow hit the exact center of the target. Than, just like that her quiver was out. But, Beezie pressed the sparkling button and ten new arrows appeared in her quiver.

We walked towards home, Beezie's home that is, ready to start a new life. Than we heard a scream.

Beezie's POV
A scream echoed, loud and shrill, sending a shiver down my spine. Sill riding Callie, I scanned the horizon with my internal binoculars. Then I saw it. The creature that started my journey.

A large, purple dragon came into view and I knew I was facing my first opponent, a rememberer, in a battle for territory. I leaped off Callie and yanked my bow off my back. The strangest thing happened as I advanced the adopted battle field, I began to recognize the rememberer, "Paris?" I asked.                                                                                                                                                                      

"Beezie?" Paris asked seeing my face. "A REMEMBERER?" I shrieked. "I, yes," Paris answered. "We have to fight you know," Paris told me, "because we were born on the same year," "I can't fight you," I told  her. Than I saw her pull out a gun, "your weapon?" I asked, "not what it looks like," Paris replied. she pulled the trigger and shards of glass came barreling at me. One hit my leg and it melted into the wound, poison. I knew I was immune to poison, Max told me I was the only rememberer  who is or ever was but I didn't want Paris to know. I pretended to fall, winking at Callie, Than when Paris turned her head I shot an arrow through her hand. Blood poured onto the grass and the nature filled background I had just come to notice. The beautiful hills became bloody, and the far away hills were foggy, too foggy to see. And now I have an enemy, who I made sure was flown safely to  the hospital. Paris and Marli(Paris's dragon) will come back to get me.