Phillip smiles and walks to the back and Kim smiles and takes a seat on the chair. "Everything is almost set up. We have sound check in an hour." I nod
"Thanks Kim." She smiles and turns the TV on. I look at Jimi and he smiles. "We gotta get up now." He wraps his arms around me and locks his hands together.
"Not yet."
"Are you serious...? You're gonna act like a child?"
"I wouldn't be doin it if you don't get up. I'm comfy."
"I am too... But all good things come to an end..." I get up and walk to the back to get ready.

Jimi's P.O.V.

I sit up as I watch Karen go to the back. She seems different... I can't place it. But her kisses seem a little different... I get up and go to the back as well. I open my suitcase and pick out clothes for the concert. Phillip already did that when he got back earlier so he heads up front with Kim. Karen is picking her clothes out as well. I continue looking in my suitcase and try to see what Karen is wearing to match it. She pulls out a black t-shirt with black jeans and a black leather jacket. I pull out some black jeans with a grey top. After that I get my guitar and go to the front with Phillip and we tune our guitars for tonight. He starts playing Jolene by Dolly Parton, I join in and Kim starts singing. Karen comes out and gets a cup of coffee and come over sitting on the arm rest of the chair i am in. I smile and she smiles slightly back and sings along as well.

About a half and hour later we decide to head inside the venue and get ready for sound check. Karen was holding my hand the entire time from the bus to the stage. We put our headsets in and grab our mics and go on the stage.

Karen's P.O.V.

I stand in my spot on the stage and something isn't right. I usually don't care where I stand on the stage but for some reason I don't wanna be away from Jimi's side. I look over at Kim. "Hey, you wanna switch for a change?" She nods and we grab our stands and switch. Jimi looks at us funny and I look at him. "What? Don't wanna stand beside me?"
"I will always stand beside you, but it's just different... that's all."
"It's time for a change..." I smile and so does he and we get ready. The band starts to play and we sing the set list. As soon as we are done we walk off the stage and we all take off our headsets and put our mics back and I immediately take Jimi's hand. I feel safer and protected when I am near him or touching him.

We walk back to the bus and hang out for a while then me and Kim went to go get our makeup on. We walked to the back of the bus and our makeup and hair stylists come in and start working. And I can't help but move around in hopes Jimi would come back with me.

Kim's P.O.V.

Something is wrong with Karen... I just don't know what. She seems clingy... And that's not like Karen. "Hey Kare? You okay?"
"Yeah, fine Why?"
"You seem off... Not in a bad way... But you seem more... Clingy with Jimi... Like you panic when he's not around..?"
"Do I..? I don't mean to be... I just... I'm scared Kim..."
"Why are you scared?"
"I think I'm pregnant..."
"What?! But how..? When?"
"Shh... I think you know how... And it was right after I lost the last baby... We... Ya know... And then came on tour... And I have been sick I've threw up almost every morning for a week... I'm tired and my boobs hurt..."
"Oh my... Karen! This is amazin'!"
"Shh!"
"Why are you shh-ing...? This is wonderful!"
"Jimi don't know"
"You have to tell him"
"I don't even know if I am. Its just a feeling. I could just be getting sick..?"
"Kare... Are you crazy. Everything you said are signs if pregnancy"
"Or sickness."
"You have to find out"
"Not now."
"Yes now"
"Kim, I will. Just not now."
"Fine. But you are taking one."
"I will." I smile as she agrees and the stylists finish our make up. We put on our outfits and they start our hair.

Karen's P.O.V.

As the stylists start our hair Jimi comes to the back and sits next to me.
"We need to talk..." I panic. His tone sounds like something is wrong,
"About..?"
"Don't freak out. But maybe we should move the wedding... We don't have a whole lot of time with this tour... Maybe move it to May? When we have a break for a couple days?"
"The way you were talking... I thought you were gonna break up with me or somethin'..."
"No baby, I wanna be with you, I would never break up with you, I love you"
"I love you too... And I don't care when we get married... Or how we get married... Just as long as it's with you" He smiles and kisses me and I kissel back. He pulls away a few seconds later and smiles.
"I love you."
"I love you too. And May sounds perfect for our wedding."
"Okay baby. Finish getting ready and I'll be waiting out front."
"Okay." We smile and he walks out, I look at Kim who is smiling non stop. "What are you smiling about?"
"You two are just so precious... It's so cute!"
"I don't wanna be cute."
"But you are."
"Whatever." We finish getting ready and go to the front Phillip is sitting on the couch while Jimi is pouring shots.

He walks over passing everyone a shot glass "Something to start us off." I stare at the glass full and look at Kim. She is giving me the 'don't do it look'. I look away and Jimi holds his up. "Cheers!" We all raise ours and everyone except me drinks. Jimi makes a face making me smile and he looks at me.
"You never drank yours... Everything okay?"
"Yeah, just waiting to see everyone's reaction first..." I smile and glimpse at Kim who just watches me and I raise the glass to my mouth and take the shot. I get it down making a gross face too and Jimi laughs. Kim stands
"I forgot something in the back, Kare come help me" I nod and pass my glass to Jimi and follow Kim to the back. We get back and she quickly stops and turns, and I almost run into her. "Why did you drink that?! Are you crazy?!"
"No... One ain't gonna hurt..."
"That was pure alcohol!"
"Okay... Shh... Calm down. I won't do it again... Sorry..."
"It's too late now. You already drank it."
"Jeez... I said I won't do it again."
"Kare, you have to be more careful, especially if you're pregnant."
"I don't-" I was about to finish that sentence when I got cut off by Jimi's voice behind me.
"You're pregnant?!" I turn to him
"I don't know..."
"What do you mean 'you don't know'?"
"It means I haven't taken a test yet... So I don't know"
"But you think you might be...?" I nod and look down.
"I think... I don't know... I might just be getting sick...I'm sorry"
"There is no need to be sorry... You didn't do anything. We will get you a test and we will find out... But no more Drinking just in case... Cause that's bad..." I nod and stand there not knowing what to do, he watches me then steps closer giving me a hug. I hug back and just hold him.

After a while of hugging we have to get to the stage. We all walk inside the venue, Jimi and I hand in hand. We get inside and we go to meet and greet. We take pictures with fans and sign things for them. We eventually get done that and head to the main stage. We get our head sets in and grab our mics and wait side stage until the music starts. We walk out and sing the set list.

About two hours later we thank the crowd for coming and we walk off. We take out our headsets and give the mics back and we walk to the bus. Kim immediately walks to the back and Phillip, Jimi and I take a seat on the couch. I cuddle into Jimi side tiredly and he holds me. Kim walks out with a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Kare?" I look at her and nod. She lays it in the bathroom and I look and Jimi and get up. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I take the test and wait. A couple minutes later my alarm goes off and I check the test. I open the bathroom door and look at Jimi. He looks back and stands.
"Well...?"
"It's Blue..."

From This Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें