"You serious Baby?" I chuckled at his response. I continued playing in his hair.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I separated from him and went to my drawer to get clothes so that we can get to the studio. Yes I have a drawer in this guy's house I got three in fact. My baby so good to me.

"For real Zi, I owe you baby girl. Whatever you want you got it. You want space in the closest you got it, you want some of my food, and you got it. You want some head, you got it." I rolled my eyes at the last one. I turned around to face him.

"None of that is necessary. What I want you to do is stop trying to handle problems by yourself; I thought we were in this together. Why wouldn't you just tell me?" I walked into the bathroom while he found some sweats to put on.

"I don't know I'm not used to having a girl that wants to help, or that can help. I'm used to helping my family by myself and solving problems on my own. It's not that I didn't want to tell you, I didn't want to burden you with the problem."

"I'm a big girl Anthony, I can handle it. And I can be helpful. Next time don't sulk around tell me what's up so we can get through shit together. We both want this relationship, whatever the fuck it is, to continue into something more, right?" I looked out into the bedroom at him. He looked at me silently while I got ready. "So we gotta learn how to lean on each other for support." He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my body trapping me against the sink. He pressed his lips into mine repeatedly until things got a little heavy.

I pulled away. "Stop you said you want to go to the studio. I put on clothes for you lets go." His face had found its way to my neck. He began to leave hickies on one that was already fading. "KB stop. Walter already looking at me sideways for the one you left on me a week ago."

"Fuck that nigga." His voice came out muffled. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Let's go." I went down stairs to put on my shoes so that we could go to the studio. We got in his car and drove downtown. It doesn't take us a long time to get there but his fat ass wanted to stop for food, so we got there thirty minutes after we told Ni and AJ to meet us there.

"Wassup man." Kb and AJ dapped each other up as we arrived in the studio. I hugged AJ then went over to Naomi and sat in her lap.

"Get off of me with your fat ass. Only KB wants all of that on him." She yelped and tried to push me off her.

"You ain't ever lied Naomi." KB chuckled as he went in to the booth.

"You ready to lay down the track already?" AJ sat at his seat in front of the sound board as he looked at KB to make sure he was ready.

"Yeah man, been thinking about this one for a while." KB looked at me and winked. I found my own seat next to Ni, and made myself comfortable. I nodded my head along as the beat started up. I know it was about to be good, he was so good at what he does. I maintained eye contact as KB started up.

Bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck

Oh my god, that's my baby

Caroline, you divine

Mighty fine

Shawty really blow the pipe (that's true)

Like a pro

Fuck you thought

Holy shit, I'm really lit

It's looking like it's 'bout time to fuck it up

Caroline, listen up, don't wanna hear

About ya horoscope or what the future holds

Shut up and shut up and

Let's get gory, like a Tarantino movie

Don't wanna talk it out, can we fuck it out?

Cause we gon' be up all night, fuck a decaf

You say I'm a tall thug, guess I'm a G-raffe

If ya want safe-sex, baby use the knee pads

Freaky with the sticky icky

Baby give me kitty kitty

Killa, westside nigga

Boy you like 98 degrees

And I'm 300, nigga keep ya feet runnin'

I chief keef keef when I eat these beats

Better boy get scurred

Don't run up in my lane, I don't want you in my lane

You a lame, get swerved

Cause great scenes might be great

But I love your bloopers

And perfect's for the urgent

Baby I want forever

Caroline, don't you see that

I want you to be my

He licked his lips and looked at me through the glass. Lord this man is too fine. I'm glad we were able to work everything out. I smiled at him as he finished out the song.

Bad thang, bad, bad, bad, bad thang, thang, thang, thang, thang

Bad thang, thang, bad, bad, bad, b-b-bad, thang, thang

Bad thang, thang, thang, bad, b-bad, bad thang, thang, thang

Bad thang, thang, bad, bad, bad, b-b-bad

I would love to hear more from you guys about what you think. Are you guys enjoying it? What should happen next.

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism, are always welcome. I want to become a better writer for you guys enjoyment and for myself.

Until next time 😘😘😘