XCV

"I've actually got a huge crush on my teacher, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, I always feel his eyes on me, and my friend tells me he's always looking at me, I'm legal, and I really like him, my other friend says it's a bad idea but I ...

"I've actually got a huge crush on my teacher, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, I always feel his eyes on me, and my friend tells me he's always looking at me, I'm legal, and I really like him, my other friend says it's a bad idea but I don't give a fuc, I'm gonna go for it."

I strongly advice you to think this through. It's you're a university/college student I'm not sure what the laws are, regarding teacher student relations but if you're a high school student I suggest you back off from your teacher.

If you think this could be the real deal then I say go for it....... After you graduate. Also think of the potential age gap you could have.

And not only is this for his own good but also for yours too. Dating him could be a bad thing and start a toxic relationship, as your teacher he holds power over you that could possibly lead to manipulation and also

What if it doesn't work out and he lets off his anger by letting you fail?

And getting caught could lead to your expulsion and maybe him being fired.

Advice for Anonymous?