XLV

"Hi! Guess it's time to confess my feelings or what's wrong with me

"Hi! Guess it's time to confess my feelings or what's wrong with me. My problem is that I don't feel like I can make a difference in Wattpad. I don't really have an impact. I want to make people happy like -voidallison and voideverything their stories make people feeling something like emotions and feelings. Every time I write them it feels like I'm living in hell because I can't write for anything in my life and I end up deleting the book."

Wow we have a lot of people inspired by -voidallison  great work ❤️

And Anon, it's okay don't worry, even if you're not as famous as some authors on wattpad you still make an impact whether you have 1 follow or 10000! Your beautiful existence makes an impact, there's someone who loves you here.

No author ever really likes what they write, because you over analyze it and it starts to feel dumb to you but in reality it's probably great!

Don't focus on others, start writing for you and eventually no matter how long it takes you'll get many people to start reading your stories, don't delete your fics try and keep them up and update, and eventually you'll make people smile like other accounts do.

Just stay positive and maybe try to make a lot of wattpad friends to help you with writing advice.

❤️

Advice for Anonymous?