Chapter Twenty

Mullen pov

My breath hitched "what?" I asked, he shook his head "It hurt to see you with him and that's why" he said. "I-" I started, but was interrupted "hey, babe I'm back wh-" she stopped, noticing something was different. My eyes were trained on Ed and his eyes were trained on the floor "what happened here?" Kara asked. I cleared my throat "nothing, I'm gonna go to bed" I said taking the jacket off and heading back to my room. I felt like I was going to cry.

Ed just told me he was in love with me. Oh my god, he was in love with me. I was in love with him. No, this is wrong. But why does it feel so right? I asked myself. I was so confused.

My phone started to ring. Harry it said on the caller ID. I sighed and answered.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey, Mullen what's up?" Harry asked.

"Nothing much, what about you?" I asked

"I called to tell you that we have the tour date planned" he said. I smiled

"When?" I asked

"After Christmas, December 29th is when we take off" he said.

"Cool, that sounds great!" I said

"Yeah, so what's new?" He asked

"Oh, um I- I've got something to tell you" I said

"What's up? You're not pregnant are you?!" He asked

"No! God no!" I yelled

I heard him sigh on the other end "then what is it?" He asked

"Ed told me he loved me" I told him.

The other end was quiet of a few seconds "he what?" Harry asked "he told you he loved you? Like love love?" He asked, I nodded then remembered that he can't see me. "Yeah, yeah he did" I said.

"Oh my god, what did you do? When he asked you?" Harry asked

"Nothing, Kara walked in" I said

"What would you've done?" Harry asked

"I don't know" I said

"What about Andy?" He asked.

"What about him?" I asked

"I mean aren't you with him?" He asked

"Ahh, I don't fucking know, I'm so confused!" I cried

"Do you want the to come over and get you?" He asked

"Yeah, that would be awesome" I breathed

"Alright, sit tight I'm on my way" he said, hanging up. I groaned as I fell back on my bed.

****

10 minutes later Harry was walking through my door "yo!" He yelled "hey" I whispered quietly. He sat next to me on my bed "you okay?" He asked "not really" I said, looking at him. He sighed "come on, lets go" he said, getting up and pulling me with him.

"Ugh, what am I going to do, Haz?" I asked "I don't know, what do you want to do?" He asked "run, run far away from here. From Ed" I said, looking away from him. "That's understandable" Harry said "really, you're not mad?" I asked "nope" he said "oh" I said, surprised. "I don't know what to say to Ed though" I told him "do you love him back?" He asked. I nodded slowly "yes?" I said, more as a question. "Then you know exactly what to say to him" he said "uh, no. I can't say that!" I said "why not?" He asked "uh, I don't know-maybe because he's dating my sister!" I yelled.

"I don't think she'll be a problem, if he breaks up with her" Harry said "oh, he's not going to do that" I said "and why not?" He asked "because I'm not going to tell him, Kara would hate me! Its already happened once" I whispered, Harry rolled his eyes "fine, don't tell him then" he said, looking back down at his phone. "I won't" I said.

*****

I was laying on the couch with Harry, because Louis was out with Danielle, so he wasn't home. We were watching 'The Avengers' on tv when my phone buzzed. I feared it would be Ed, and of course, my fears always come true.

'I'm sorry about what I said earlier, it was a heat of the moment kind of thing'  Ed texted

I felt a pain in my chest 'so he didn't mean it?' I asked myself "who is it?" Harry asked "oh um, Ed" I told him, he sat up and looked at my phone "what did he say?" He asked, already reading the text.

After he read it, he scrunched his face up "ooh, what are you going to say to that?" He asked "nothing?" I asked. He shook his head "are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged "it was never gonna happen anyway" I said "I'll be fine" I told him. He nodded "I'll kill him for you, if you like?" He said. I smiled "no, thanks Haz" I said. He laughed "fine."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ed pov

Oh god. Jesus christ what did I just do?! Why did I have to open my big mouth? Now she knows, she can't know. I'll have to lie and say its not true, I was just confused, why would she go out with him? Andy? They'd only just met. What if it get serious? What if she hates me now that she knows?

All these questions flew around my head, making me feel worse. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found her contact. I decided to text her:

'I'm sorry about what I said earlier, it was a heat of a moment kind of thing' I sent, not feeling better at all. I closed my eyes and sighed.

What have I done?