No Future Without You

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, we questioned Roman and he said that he was only used by the Gelsomino." Januel said reporting to Yael.

"Them again. They've been quite active lately in attacking different prestigious families." Drairry said as he gave Yael some files.

A few hours has passed and it was already late at night when the phone suddenly rang startling every occupants in the room.

Jennaia picked it up while playing with the telephone line.

"Hello?" She asked with a rather cheerful voice.

*is Eos Yael Ershad there?* a machine like voice answered from the other side.

"He is" jennaia said seriously and handed the phone to her boss.

*They say you're quite unbeatable Mr. Ershad..... But it is common knowledge that every successful men has weaknesses.* the machine like voice said with a quite obvious tone.

"I see, you've got yourself one of my possessions. What do you want with her?"

*at first I only wanted her dead along with all of the Levierres. But now that she got a hold of you, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Hahahaha- sir!* as he was about to laugh a hysterical one, someone suddenly called put to him.

*she broke the ropes she's an animal!!!!!!* one men shouted from the other line.
*hold on for a moment* the machine like voice said and left.

"Amber was good at fighting." Yael said as he listened carefully.

*you think I'll just stay here and let you touch me, you Filthy people!!!!!!!* suddenly a feminine voice was heard. *Yael you still there?!* then Creaye's voice qas heard from the other side.

"We have a problem, come with me." Januel said coming from outside. Everyone except Jennaia and Yael followed.

"You sure like to get kidnapped." Yael spoke after everyone left.

*what?! Its not like I want to be kidnapped! Listen, don't even think about coming here. I'll escape on my own and.............go back to my own country, after that everything will return to normal. Don't worry, I'll make sure to pay all of my debts after* Ctraye's voice spoke with hesitation.

"Where are you?" Yael asked suddenly after a long period of silence.

*huh?! Did you even year a word I said?* Creaye ask as she was panting and running from the other side.

"Just tell me where you are...." Yael asked again, this time with irritation.

*what? Shut up idiot! Why do you have to do that. I can take care of it myself.*

"I.....I won't let you run away without hearing my answer first." Yael said calmly which surprised Creaye from the other side.

*I'm not runni-* Before Creaye could finish her sentence, she was already cut off.

"You know, I was a bit relieved after that...........outrageous confession." Yael said.

*It was outrageous!!!!*

"All those times that I spent with you, I always restrained myself."

*restrained?*

"Amber I-"Yael was about to say something important when Create stopped him.

*wait.......I want to hear it from you when all of this......ends.* Creaye said from the other side who was starting to cry.

"Every time, I looked for a future where being with you doesn't exist, yet I really couldn't bring myself to imagine a future without you." Yael said as he smirked.