Asking you out ;)

You're currently walking to your dorm room,thinking about your pile of homework that has to be done.

You gave a long sigh,"I'm not gonna finish it in time."

"Finish what?"

"My hom- wha?!" You yelped then quickly turn around.

"Woah,it's me..."

You rolled your eyes then smiled.It's Carlos,your bestie.

"You scared me! Can't you just call me?"

He chuckled,"I called you three times but you seem to be really deep in your thoughts,so what's the thing you have to finish?"

"My assignments.They need to be done soon."

He nodded then says,"I can help you if you want. I usually help Jay with his assignments. It's always done in time."

Your face brightened up and without hesitation you decided to accept his offer.Seriously,you will never finish all the assignments in time without help.

"Good,I'll see you tomorrow then.We'll start with Art kay?" He asked,grinning.

You gave him a thumbs up then hurried back to the dorm. Lonnie is sitting on her bed with a laptop on her lap.She looked up then smiled.

"Hey,what's with the happy face?!"asked Lonnie,looking at your face.

"Well,Carlos is going to help me with that!" You pointed to the pile of assignments on your desk then throw yourself onto the bed.

Lonnie walked towards you then leaned on the wall,smirking,"Are you sure it's about the homework?" She pointed to the pile of papers,"or it's about Carlos?" then made a heart sign with her hands.

"It's the homework,of course!" You threw a pillow at her.

Lonnie caught it before it hit her face then says,"He likes you (y/n). Don't you know that?"

You rolled your eyes,"No I don't because I know he likes Jane. Plus,I don't think he sees me that way either."

"Well,don't you like him (y/n)?"

"I do. I like him. There's no reason to hate him duh!"

Lonnie groaned,"No! I mean,more than friend,like a boyfriend!" She lowered her voice then asks you,"You like him that way,don't you?"

You looked away from her eyes,"I guess so."

"You should tell him,(y/n) or someone else will take away your prince."

"He's not a prince,Lonnie."

She smirked,"Well,he is for you."

--
You and Carlos decided to do the art homework on the school field today.Mrs.Hopkins,your art teacher had asked you to create a big painted board of the magical forest to use for the school play.

"You definitely can't do this alone."says Carlos,carrying buckets of paint for you. "Good thing I was here to help you."

You smiled as you take the paint from him," and I'm glad you did."

You start to draw the outline onto the wooden board while Carlos sat beside you,shoulders touched.

"So...are you dating anyone?" Asked Carlos.

You were quiet for a moment then quickly replied,"N-no,I don't think anyone wants to date me haha."

"Don't say that! What about you and Chad?"

"Oh please,he was just goofing around! He's not serious." You laughed then reached for the paint.

Carlos nodded slowly,smiling to himself.

"What about you and Jane?" You blurted out and now you totally regret it. Of course, he's going to say that they're dating and that everything is going well.

"Hmm? We're just friends. Why?"

See? They're just friends. Wait,just friends?!

"Friends?! I thought you're dating!" You shouted,trying not to look so happy.

"Haha of course not and why do you look so happy?" He stared at you,smiling.

You can feel the heat on your cheeks as you quickly looked down to the wooden board.

"What? I'm feeling uh normal." You dip the brush into the paint then stir it around to make the lumps in the color dissapear. "I'm perfectly fine~"

He nodded,grinning,"Just so you know.I'm very happy that you're not dating Chad."

"Why?" You asked.

"Because I want you to be mine (y/n)."

You dropped your brush onto the board,looking shocked.

Is Carlos asking me out? Is he-

"Are you asking me out?"

"Of course,dummy." Said Carlos as he draw a green line onto your nose.

A/N: Sorry it took a while to update😖 I got so much to do lately! I wrote another chapter for this book already and it'll be ready soon😅 after that I'll be working on the requests! (Requests are open guys!! Comment in the requests chapter🙋)Than...

Thank you so much for reading! Oh,one more thing.Check out my fandom IG acc if ya like.I follow back!Just tell me that you're from Wattpad :) Bye! 💕

I follow back!Just tell me that you're from Wattpad :) Bye! 💕