Festival Date |pt.2|

"(y/n)!! Knock knock! Are you there?" You heard a sweet high voice shouting at the front of your room.

"Yes...I'm here." You slowly get out of the bed,heading towards the door.

Audrey,who is your roommate,let out a grunt and continued sleeping.

You turned the doorknob and opened the door.A girl with dark blue hair in her usual blue clothing smiled at you,waving.It's Evie one of your besties.

"Morning! Wait,why are you still in your pyjamas?"

"Because it's 7 in the morning?" You rolled your eyes at her.

She pulled out a piece of paper out of her mini red bag and showed it to you.

Auradon Prep Festival
Free entry!
Come and joy the festival!
On (insert date) !

Oh right the festival is today! I'm suppose to be at the class booth too don't I?! Wait,Carlos...I have a date with Carlos!! Wait,is it a date?

Evie then clicked her fingers in front of you,taking you out from your thoughts.

"So I heard you've got a date with my friend,Carlos." She said,grinning."Don't tell me you forgot!"

"Haha well,almost."

"Ugh,now hurry up and get into the bathroom! Audrey,get up!" Evie pushed you into the bathroom before shouting at Audrey to get up.

You decided to get a shower and hurry out of the bathroom,facing both Evie and Audrey.

"Morning Audrey,you can use the shower next.The water is pretty warm today."

Audrey nodded smiling at you,"So you and Carlos huh? I got to admit that I'm pretty surprised haha hah..."

You raised your eyebrows at her,"What's wrong with Carlos?"

"I thought you're dating Chad,but nah whatevs!" She chuckled then stood up still wearing her frilly pink pajamas.

"Anyways let's try some clothes on shall we?" Evie stood up too,beaming like a child.

You nodded and let both of them do the magic.

After 2 hours of hair-do and all the make up,they finally put on the finishing touch and hand you a mirror.

"Finally..." You took the mirror from Evie and looked at yourself.

You can see that they both applied some light colors in your face,it was a pretty natural look.There also put on some lipgloss on your lips,creating a shiny effect on it.For your hair they decide to do a French braid ponytail which looks perfect on you.

"Wow,I love this! Thank you so much!" You turned to them,giving a thumbs up.

"Well,next is the clothes and all that." Evie said,picking out some clothes from the wardrobe.

"Maybe we should try this (f/c) dress?"Audrey suggested,pointing at the dress on the bed. (That's how the dress looks)

 (That's how the dress looks)