Castle-schooled?!

You are now attending science class and is taking notes as much as you can since you don't want to fail any subjects this semester. Your mother wouldn't be so happy if your grades are not so good.

"Since we've been discussing this topic for a weeks now, I would like you all to take a quiz today." Professor then turned back and picked up pack of papers.

What?! A quiz but I haven't read anything for this! If I fail this...oh boy.

A piece of paper was now in front of you.Questions,graphs and numbers are all over the page,making you feel a little dizzy.You took your pencil out and begin crossing on the answers you believe are right.

I think it's right,I really do...I'm pretty sure I heard the professor mentioned this before...right?

As time passed by,the teacher then announced that time's up and begin collecting all the papers from everyone.

" (y/n),would it alright if I have a word with you after this?" Said professor as he took your paper.

You nodded slowly and looked sideways to your classmate,Carlos.

Carlos was one of the people who was your friend since the day you are a student here.He introduced you to his friends and always invite to you join on all the activities they're doing,which is very nice and all but some of the activities doesn't sound so safe that you have to deny the offer.Anyways back to the problem you're facing.

"Am I in trouble?" You asked him quietly.

"Maybe? Do-"

"(Y/n), come here please and Carlos,I believe you don't want to be late for your next class." He watched as Carlos left the class.

Professor then begin to talk when he heard the door closes.He picked up a piece of paper and slide it in front of you.

"You will have to let your parents sign this (y/n)."

You look at him questioningly then asked "what for professor?"

"You're my failing my class,darling.Now,get it to your parents so they know."

No no no no...They can't know about this!

"Please professor if there is anything I can do?! I really can't bring this to my parents!"

Your mother would not be happy about this at all.The punishment for this is probably being castle-schooled for the entire time during your high school? You clenched the piece of paper in your hands and looked into the professor's eye.

He sighed and looked at you,smiling a little.

"Fine,but only if you get above 90 marks for the next quiz which will happen in 2 more days."

"Haha,funny. You're kidding...right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He pointed to his face then turned back to the chalkboard and begin to write something for his next class.Which means you're dismissed for today. You sighed,pick up your belongings and left the class.

Say hello to castle-schooled (y/n)!
-----------------------------------
After Maths you hurried to the cafeteria to meet your friends.You pushed the door open and looked around for them.
You noticed a purple headed girl waving at you,pointing at the space beside her.That's Mal,one of the VKs at Auradon prep also Carlos's friend.