ANNOUNCEMENT

Heyo readers!

Long time no see, right?

So unfortunately this is not an update. I've been keeping way too busy ever since I joined my hotel in August and I don't even get time to open my laptop, forget writing a sentence. I work for 14 hours a day and I really prefer spending the rest of my time  eating and sleeping.

So, I've no idea when I'll update next. Maybe whenever I feel like writing and whenever I have the energy to do so.

Andddd, I wanted to tell you all that I'm finally going to publish this book! I had a word with a self publishing consultancy and they approve of this script! It happened exactly a month ago! But due to certain reasons I wasn't able to get in touch with them again but I might do that very soon and in less than six months my book might as well hit the markets?!

This wouldn't have been possible had you guys not been there. Its only because of you reading, voting and commenting on the chapters that motivated me too keep writing this book. Thankyousososomuch for supporting me through this! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCHH!

Also, I need a small suggestion on something. When I publish the book, what ending do you personally prefer? 

1. Same as this book. (Last chapter will be epilogue and NOT epilogue 2)

2. Where Aaliya and Aarav end up together in the last chapter and with a completely different epilogue.

I would really appreciate you views!

THANKYOUUU!

Standing behind the marble top counter and helping new faces everyday,
The same old thing that she saw everyday was a man behind the marble top counter across the hall,
showing his bartending skills to new faces everyday.