ANNOUNCEMENT?

Heyo readers. So the book officially got over almost two weeks ago and I even started writing a new one, Falling For My Best Friend. Two chapters are already up and I'd update once I get my laptop back.

Before I start talking about the new book and a couple of more stuff, I'll come to the main reason of why I'm posting this part.

Now, I've a couple of ideas for one shots -

♡ When Aaliya met Raima after Aarav's confession.

♡ A memory of theirs when they were dating or when they were a happy couple.

♡Aarav's life over the eight years.

♡Aaliya's life over the eight years.

♡Another epilogue of what happens between them when their daughters are teenagers.

Let me know if you like any of the ideas and I'd love to write it. You can tell me if you want me to write about something else as well, something I might have not mentioned in the previous chapters or anything. I just don't feel like stop writing this book because this book means so much to me. This is the first book of mine that a lot of people have noticed and this just warms my heart way too much.

Do let me know if you want to read more of Aaliya and Aarav! Just comment and let me know.

Now, two chapters are already up of Falling For My Best Friend. Now, to all those who'd be reading that book I'd like to clear something. It wouldn't be a heavy book like this, but it definitely will be pretty serious. I recently noticed that I just write serious stuff and to be honest, I really can't write a light read. FFMBF wouldn't be a light read but wouldn't be as heavy as Broken.
There are a lot of books on wattpad having the same plot, so the book MIGHT be a little similar to the others out there. But, I'd try to make that book as realistic as possible and try not to make it way too cliche.

Well, wattys are here! I see that many of you read this book but I'd really appreaciate if you'd vote if you like some chapter. Well, everyone wishes to win the wattys and I'm one of those thousands out there who trying just like me. Please show some love to this book by hitting the star, it'd really mean a lot to me.

I'd start posting edited chapters soon and once the whole book is edited I'll try to get it published! So let me know if you find a flaw somewhere in this book, so that I can edit it and try to get it published.

OH AND THE HIGHEST RANKING OF THIS BOOK IS 47. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I COULDN'T FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS WHEN I SAW IT. I WAS SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY. THANKYOUSOMUCH FOR THE LOVE! ❤😭

And do tell me if you'd like me to write one shots.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKYOU.

*LOTS OF LOVE, OREOS AND PUPPIES!*