CHAPTER 10

A week passed after the fight but Aaliya didn't go back home. The very next day Riddhima went to their house to get some of Aaliya's stuff because she knew Aaliya wasn't going to leave them anytime soon and neither did she want her to leave. She knew that Aaliya's life was a living hell because of her son and there was no way she was going to send her back to that hell hole although she knew that Aaliya would very much argue about this. Rishab and Priyansh had clearly put their foot down from going to Aarav's place to get Aaliya's stuff. Priyansh knew that if he saw Aarav, then he'd end up killing his own younger brother not because of what he said to him but mostly because of what he said to Aaliya and Rishab was no different. Rishab was quite fine with the idea of divorce now because he didn't want Aaliya to live with a man who didn't respect her. Even he was of the opinion that Aaliya should live with them till the entire divorce procedure and even after that. He didn't want her to go back to her parents' house because he knew it was another hell hole that would suck her soul into depression and that was something he didn't want. Although, if Aaliya wished to go back to Jay's place then he was fine, but he still wanted her around. Riddhima got some of Aaliya's clothes and stuff she would require from Aarav's place. Aarav just asked her how Aaliya was and that was the only conversation they had.

Aaliya loved living with them; it reminded her of what a family actually was. All that she was missing was her husband whom she loved with all her heart even after him misbehaving. It was after a long time that she was having dinner with her family and the dinner table wasn't silent. They were talking about everything possible and the environment was cheerful. It was the fourth day of her stay at their place when Aaliya decided to talk to them about something important.

They were sitting in the living room and watching television while chatting when Aaliya decided to break the ice.

"Can I say something?" She asked.

"Don't be silly Ally, you don't need our permission to speak." Rishab said and she smiled.

"I was just thinking....you should...you should talk it out with Aarav." Aaliya said and they looked at her amused.

"About what, Aaliya?" Riddhima asked.

"About him being with Raima and them getting married." She said fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"That's ridiculous. You aren't saying that, are you?" Rishab asked and she bet she saw hurt in his eyes.

"No pa. He's your son, he comes first, and he comes before me. You shouldn't be supporting me, you should be supporting him -" Aaliya said but she was cut off in between by Rishab.

"We're supporting what's right." He said sternly.

"But pa, he's your son! He needs your support in this. It's a big decision to get divorce. Don't stop him when he has finally found someone. You should help him with this. Please, for me dad?" She said.

"No, I'm not supporting him, Aaliya. End of discussion." Rishab said sternly. Aaliya made a puppy face but it didn't affect Rishab a percent.

"Why do you still love him? Go find someone else Ally. You deserve much better." Priyansh said as he pulled her into his arms and she leaned back into his rock like chest.

"Because he is my first love, Pipi. He has always been there when I needed him; he has showered me with love. I can't forget the small cute little things he has done for me. I know I don't deserve a husband who cheats on me but it's not about what I deserve, it's about what I want. And I want him, I need him but I lost him. Just because I lost him doesn't mean that I'd stop loving him." Aaliya said.

"You love sick girl. First love always hurts, you see? My first love hurt me real bad, and so is yours." He said and winked to lighten up the mood.