CHAPTER 5

"Wake up Aarav." Aaliya said jumping on his torso.

"Get up!" She shouted in his ear and he groaned.

"Sunday today Ally, don't wake me up so early." He said covering his face with her pillow.

"I need to talk, Aarav." She said pouting.

"Later, sleep now Ally." He said as he tried to turn around but couldn't as Aaliya was sitting on his torso.

"It's important." She said in an exaggerated tone.

"Okay, say." He groaned and sat up on the bed with Aaliya still sitting on him.

"I got promoted." She said excitedly.

"Congrats Ally. But what do teachers get promoted to?"

Aaliya ignored that question and continued, "Even you got promoted."

"Who told you that joke this early in the morning?" He asked closing his eyes and leaning back on the bed rest.

"You aren't listening to me Aarav." She said continuously jumping on his torso and he let out another groan.

Aarav was never a morning person. Only he knew how he managed to get his ass to work every day. The last thing he wanted was being woken up early on Sunday with an excited Aaliya sitting on him.

"I'm listening Ally. How can we get promoted together?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Maybe we're having a baby."

"Okay." He said closing his eyes again.

"Aarav!" She shouted.

"Ally please." He said without looking at her.

She sat on his lap pouting like a little kid. Aarav suddenly looked at her as if his mind had finally registered her words.

"Say it again."

"Baby on its way." She said with a shy smile.

"How do you know?"

She crawled away from him and picked up the test from the bed side table and crawled back to his lap and showed him the test. An ear to ear smile emerged on his face on seeing the test.

"I'm going to be a daddy." He muttered to himself.

"Hence, promoted."

He wrapped his arms around her and she leaned forward knowing what he wanted but he wasn't going to get it that easily. She licked her bottom lip as she knew it turned him on.

"No teasing right now Liya." He said before crashing his lips on her.

His lips moved in sync with hers while he wrote his name on her thigh. It was something that used to turn her on, and surely did right now as well as she tilt her head to deepen the kiss. Morning breath didn't really bother them ever, maybe they had got used to it. Aarav slightly pushed her away to look at her. Aaliya had an evil smirk playing on her lips but it soon turned to a confused one and she bit her inner lower lip.

"Open up." Aarav said noticing her lip bite.

She wondered how he always caught her doing that and how he'd always know that something was eating her mind.

"I'mworriedaboutthebabycausewe'rejusttwentysixandwejustgotmarriedanditsfreakingmeout." She said in one breath.

Aarav's eyes widened as his mind tried to register what his wife had just said but failed miserably. He held her hands in his and kissed her knuckles before looking into those light brown diamond eyes.